Look at my 888x :(

If you are having problems with any of this definitely contact us directly at Contact@YoYoExpert.com

We will be happy to further assist you.  Thanks!

Make the Simple Amazing
Contact@YoYoExpert.com
http://YoYoExpert.com/blog
http://Facebook.YoYoExpert.com
www.Twitter.com/YoYoExpert

Andre saves the day!

probably those yoyos dont use the aluminum. Dv888 is part of the fundametal line and the Genesis is a signature yoyo. 888x is part of the premium line from yyf. i assume the higher quality aluminum is more expensive so they would only use it on their quality stuff.
stuff like: 888x, DNA, superstar, G5, MVP (?), Buddha king 2(?)

Anodized aluminum should not fade like that from the string rubbing against it. I wonder if this is only happening to the 888x manufactured in China?

Nope it is normal. (for reasons see my last post)

My Superstar has it too, but I don’t care that much.

actually it came from yyf like that. if u wanna get technical, it came from this site like that, but i dont care too much, ill probably get it redone somewhere.

ughh… I was planning on getting an 888x tomorrow. I really dont want to spend $100 to have the anno wear away, I think that seems cheap… Has anyone had problems with the purple ones?

The spot under the lip should not have been there and if anyone receives a yo-yo like that please contact yoyoexpert as mentioned.

Regarding wear… Anodize will wear and fade over time. Apple puts a great notice on the Ipod nano case “Like a fine pair of jeans, iPod Nano colours may vary and change over time.”

Basically the only way to guarantee your yo-yo stays in mint new condition is to put it on a shelf and not play with it.

I’m curious, what spot under the lip are you talking about? (BTW, I didn’t know you even went on YYE Forums :P)

This one: Looks like an anno flaw on the IRG lip.

It’s nothing to worry about. It doesn’t look new, but it’s a least not rusty. It still looks cool though.

yeah i have the same problem too does anyone have problems with any other color than blue. also has any one noticed that dust collects inside the rim even if you keep it in a case.

YYE let me exchange it for a new blue one and it is not fading like the last one :slight_smile: