Longest spinning yo-yo (for 1A)

What yo-yo do you think spins the longest of all the yo-yos you own?
I am not sure whether to buy a yo-yo that feels good or a yo-yo that spins very long.

4 Likes

Hades for sure 80g of power

3 Likes

Absolutely Hades. It is also my best feeling Yoyo for the style I like to play. I like to play where I’m moving the Yoyo in one direction smoothly and letting the strings move around the Yoyo vs a style where I’m bouncing the Yoyo around and changing directions often.

5 Likes

I spun Butter out for over 13 minutes once. That was the last time I tested for spin time. My arms hurt. lol. DS bearing tbh.

3 Likes

The Hades is no longer available. Is there a good alternative?

1 Like

The save 3a titan and titan X are 75 and 85g respectively. However, they are much more rim weighted than the hades so they’ll be more sluggish

3 Likes

You make me want to try this now, wow 13 minutes! My longest spinner is the Top Deck. I keep my longest spinning bearing in it because the Top Deck is the one that it actually makes a difference in. Now I want to test it and see how long it will spin. I’ll make a rig to hang it on though. I feel certain that I’ll get nowhere near 13 minutes. I was only really starting to love unresponsive play before FAF and MRM and I’ve found a love for the 52-54mm for the feel. I’ve picked up the larger Top Deck more lately and have just been loving it more and more. I’ve gotta say that some interest in Hades or Steadfast or something along those lines has started to pull at me more lately. Maybe one day I’ll get a big boy yo-yo. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I think Titan X will beat Hades for pure spin time. You can find the preorder from save3a.

1 Like

turning Point Big bimetal is a more extreme Hades since it’s got a larger diameter.

2 Likes

It’s on mavetrick

2 Likes