Longest Fingerspin Challenge: Cash Prizes $$$

Still haven’t landed clean… but I hopped to the area outside the dimple then a mini-hop onto the dimple. Does THAT count? :wink:

Gwarsh is it that hard to land finger spins on a pristiege? I had some trouble landing finger spins on my shutter but after dozens of attempts I’m able to land it clean(almost all the time :P)

But I guess it’s a different story because of how small that simple is on the Prestiege
Good luck landing it clean!

Unfortunately not, only 1 hop allowed. (the initial hop into the spin)

Makes me wish I had a Prestige now just so that I could give this a try. All this talk about fingerspins made me finally decide to buy a Horizon yesterday, so looking forward to giving that a try. :slight_smile:

What’s his username?

Same here

Someone should win this with a fast 2.0.1.

If you’re looking for a new finger spin yo-yo check out the new L5! They spent a long time developing the special side cup for the perfect finger spins (Over 1 minute spin time they say!).

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1233/Yicheng-Luo-L5

1 Like

I got +30 seconds with the Prestige…. Eh

#before it was cool

Off-topic, I also just like the rest of the design of that yoyo. Between the original video link (thanks, kadabrium!) and the fact that it’s actually in stock at YYE, it’s on my list now. :wink:

Derp yeah
So make sure to pick one up asap as this thing is one run only as is the case with most small run chinese releases.
In addition the L5 is actually serial numbered and im curious which ones YYE got. Mine is 112.

There’s his profile.
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=25183

1 Like

My string broke. Outside.

Noooooo… is the theory okay?

yep

Besides the fifty new spots of damage, it’s great!

Hmm i wo.der what yoyos people are going to choose, the prestige is good, the movitation too, i have had others that are great at finger spins but cant remember right now haha

I guess me and the Horizon will be practicing.

Who has the longest finger spin so far?

Starting the yoyo horizontal is a huge factor in getting a good spin time. The ending is another huge thing because you have to worry about it falling off. I’ve got the beginning down, but not so much the ending. I really can’t wait to see how long the winner’s going to go.

Read the end of the original post