Longest Fingerspin Challenge: Cash Prizes $$$

I’m not going to ruin it for you guy’s but If you really want to know what I got check out my youtube in my sig. So you can click it or not click it ruin the surprise or not ruin the surprise the choice is up to you.

Not bad not bad… :wink:

I see you have a Valor, you should’ve used the open axle of it to fingerspin. It’s not thaaaat much harder then landing on a theory

Oh I found it a lot harder for me to land on. But Do you really think that spin was good?

Not bad!
I think the theory spins longer then the Valor

It is finished…I trimmed my finger nails

I find the theory harder than regular lateral caps because it’s a tad tighter and kinda squeezes my fingernail.

I “modified” my fingernail.

evil laugh

EDIT:
(I was in no way cheating and did not add anything to my nail in any way, nothing was on my nail except the natural molecules that form it and nothing more, I simply removed so to make it pointier thus longer spin times.)

We’ll see about that.

Erm… Cough cough cough.

I’m just hoping for the random draw, MAYBE 3rd.

I’ve beaten Erik on my elysian, hoping for top 3. Not getting cocky though, bad karma will spoil it :slight_smile:

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Has the deadline been reached?

It has indeed! Just gotten in so I’m gonna go through the videos now and hopefully get the results up this evening. (Probably afternoon USA time)

The top three aren’t put in the random draw are they? I don’t think it would be right :stuck_out_tongue:

I used my X3 aware, but at first i wasn’t very happy with my times. The deadline being moved up helped me as my fingernail grew to a more ideal size :stuck_out_tongue: That alone added 30 seconds to my time!

No don’t worry they won’t be. :slight_smile:

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH