Longer string

Ok, I’m wondering if any of you players that prefer longer string can tell me what kind you use or prefer. I’m about 6ft tall and normally use fat kitty string. I really like the their string, but I just wish it was a little longer.

I use to like using toxic snake strings but i guess they stopped making them. They use to be there perfect length at about 52".

I know that there is the string provided by yye that long but have never used it and don’t really like to use what string.

If there was a type of string that’s just like fat kitty, but longer, that would be perfect!

Is there any of you guys/gals out there that can give any help please? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :slight_smile:

I find uncut kitty fat to be at the almost perfect length for me, almost a little too long. It’s pretty long, but I am also 5’6" compared to your 6’.

Yeah, I bet that’s what it is… You figure I’m an extra 6in taller, that’swhy the string seems long to you, and just a llittle too short for my taste…

I am 6 foot 4 I use fat kitty string one thing you could try to get a bit more length which I do is stretch the string before you tie your loop it makes it that little bit longer. Hope this helps.

Maybe I’ll try that. Thanks.

I wonder where Zach Gormley gets his string. His string is really long. Anyone know what kind he uses?

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think there is now tall kitty string. 150cm? Not sure how many inches that makes but I’m 170cm so that string is really long for me.