Long overdue collection culling

Hey YYE folks,

This’ll be my first post on the forums but trust me I’ve been here before. My name is Daniel, I used to own a toy store in Concord NH affectionately called YoYo Heaven (maybe you know me? :slightly_smiling_face:).

In the 5+ years of owning my shop I built up quite the collection of throws. Some are of course common throws because in my store I had a tester of almost every throw to give people a chance to try before buying. In the herd there are some rarities/oddities and even one of a kind Throws (#69th Tom Kuhn SB4, Daniel Dietz’s OneDrop prototype (he traded it to me), etc…).

There are so many though that to picture them all up close and personal feels like such a daunting task. I’ve got a few but for this thread I’ll post a wide angle of what’s on offer. If you’re interested in something or have questions leave a message here or DM me. We can talk pricing and availability :slight_smile:

By the way… I played with these ( and loved them all!) so some may have blemishes.

image|666x500

8 Likes

I’ve thrown with Dan many times. Not only is he a great thrower, but he is an amazing kendama player, and juggler as well. He can basically do anything that involves hand eye coordination.

3 Likes

You’re too kind @Yoyo_Garden !

I think what I’ll do for this thread and pictures is just add them to my first post. Somebody had an interest in my SB4, so I pictured it and now you’ll see it up there. :slight_smile: (Thanks for the interest Luke :wink: )

2 Likes

pm’d

1 Like

Any supernova’s?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.