Long nylon string?

I like the length of kitty tall (about 140cm/55 inches), but I really don’t like the colors or the rough texture.

I recently bought some nice nylon strings, and the softness and performance are great, but they are just a little short for my tastes, which has me feeling frustrated.

I might be asking for Christmas land, but if it was available in pink I would be happiest. (Not scam orange like kitty’s “hot pink” which is not at all pink)

Markmont Formulas Nylon Nylon Nylon is available in a 58" length. White only, but there are 3 thicknesses.

Edit to add: The regular thickness is what I ended up preferring.

Zipline’s SkyLine III is advertised as being 55" stretched (can’t validate though, that’s way too long for me) and they’re PINK

Yeah, those are the exact strings I got, and they are fantastic besides being a bit shorter.

It may just be easier to conform to the market and get used to more standard length strings. I am gonna order some of those markmont strings though. Maybe I’ll try dyeing a few.

It think it would be worth emailing the store to get more specifics if you really need the max possible length. I hadn’t really though about how they account for stretch, and nylon is very different from the rest of the string lineup.