Yo-Yo String

Hey everyone looking for some string. I recently bought a pack of normal kitty string and I feel like it plays well but just a little thin for me. I am looking for recommendations and any possible chance someone could send some string if they have an abundance. Thanks!

6 Likes

Kitty string fat or xl.

4 Likes

There’s string on the BST if you’re looking for a lot on the cheap.

My personal preference is Markmont Formulas Blue Eyed White Dragon for a medium thickness string. Dragon for normal thickness. You can even buy them on YYE now.

I also like Airetics.

6 Likes

Zipline man. Best stuff around

1 Like

send me a DM for the type of feel you’re looking for in a string, and I might have a formula for you, I would do 100 strings at 20$ All my string is 130-150 CM super long. I’ve got a lot of different material etc but its easiest for me to work with someone that has an example, so in this case, you like the string, its just not thick enough. I’d ask your ideal yoyo or the top you use most, the response, type of pads, and the gap width. Let me know. All my threads are hand made with materials made local.

-Josh

3 Likes

i was using yysl plutonium for a while, and really enjoyed the texture and soft feel of those. i just cracked open some zip lines, but i’m looking forward to a pack from
@Legit_yoyostrings to see where my love is falling :wink:

3 Likes

I saw you win that giveaway

1 Like

i am very excited… i never win anything… i come in last place at the grocery store.

5 Likes

try a pack of sochi string its a good string

1 Like

Secondary strings are pretty good so far he’s in my yoyo club and I got one this past weekend

4 Likes

Yoyo club? Please describe

2 Likes

Me and a friend run a local yoyo club in NC

3 Likes

Nice wish I had one near me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.