Lk Glass fixed axle pay it forward

The first thing i’mma do with this thing is slap a Rope on it and see how it plays :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh yeah! A throw yo rope ought to do the trick. Try a wee bit o’ chapstick or something if it feels close but not quite there.

2 Likes

i didn’t have rope at the time i had the glass yoyo so im excited to see how that goes

2 Likes

How about some Stricklin Strings! These might be a perfect combo. I can’t wait to try this one.

3 Likes

Did you rope it up? Can you post a pic? I bet it looks cool on there. How’s the play?

2 Likes

Honestly? The rope slips a bit. Gonna try a bit chapstick.

@Shwa - As for Stricklin strings, I’ll have to get my hands on some (for both play and research purposes), but I doubt I’d get some in time before I have to pass this on!

8 Likes

It looks nice as heck! I’m hoping the chapstick does the trick. Did you make that to match or just had it on hand? It really pulls the whole thing together

1 Like

OK. I realized I LITERALLY have chapstick right here on my desk. Worked a charm!

I made this Rope specifically for this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks awesome dude! I’m glad the chapstick worked.

3 Likes

For real!! That string is like Lebowski’s rug. (Someone gets that… I just know it)
They look so perfect together.

5 Likes

The Dude!

3 Likes

I’m about to head someplace next week that has The Dude ice cream.

Soooooo good.

4 Likes

Is there a yoyo trick called the white russian? (Edit: I guess it would really have to be called the caucasian.)

That rope looks awesome on that yoyo. Really ties the room together.

5 Likes

I’m ready to move this one, but I know it’s One Throw July. @Slestak75, you want it now, or when the month ends?

4 Likes

I know I won’t play it till the end of the month. Maybe @Shwa @TheThrowingGnome or @Veedo would want to jump places.

5 Likes

Same for me… 1July!

Pretty sure I put my hat in the ring so if everyone is busy with one july let me get in on it😅

3 Likes

No argument from me.

1 Like

@Upmanyu - Shoot me your address!

3 Likes

@Upmanyu do you mind filling out this google form for consistency https://forms.gle/UYptsNWE2kREzpLu5

Current list is here

4 Likes