Lk Glass fixed axle pay it forward

Done!

5 Likes

Very neat. Never imagined Id throw a glass yoyo.

Ready to ship it to the next person! Who would that be now?

6 Likes

I think it would be @Slestak75 and with just a week left of July I think that would work out

5 Likes

Got this today. :smiley:
Definitely unique and just plain gorgeous. It’s got a very nice fixed axle feel to it. I’ll likely just send this right on to the next person though. It looks like @Shwa if you’ll dm me your address I’ll move this on in the next few days.

4 Likes

Ok. It’s moving on. I think it’s gorgeous and has a very nice feel to it. I just can’t form a love for fixed axle. Thanks for the opportunity.

4 Likes

I’d love to see him make one with the new stem system from freshly dirty

5 Likes

I got home yesterday to find the package waiting for me. A little bit of chapstick on the string helped the response beautifully! I love this little guy! Such a cool piece.

@yoyoyoga masterpiece!

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

How are we looking for getting this guy on the move again? @Shwa

1 Like

Yeah we had to have a bit of DM back and fourth cause I forgot this YoYo was out there and let the thread auto close thankfully the admin team got us back up and going. I believe next up is @TheThrowingGnome

5 Likes

I’m going to be really sad to let this one go. It’s just so pretty. Everyone I showed it to was just blown away. Sorry for the pun. It really is a work of art and I will peruse one when the time is right.

Playing the LK Glass was a bit fussy at first. Chapstick at the loop was the trick and I had to reapply after a couple hours. Once you get the response locked in, it’s wonderful!! I will say it’s not for beginners though, LKG demands respect and thoughtful play. Play responsibly over a nice wide open carpeted area.

@TheThrowingGnome hit me up with your address and I will get it out today.

Thank you, Brandon for making this happen and @yoyoyoga !!! Stunning work my friend, just stunning.

9 Likes

It’s been a fun couple weeks with the glass yoyo, but it’s time to move it along. Who is next?

4 Likes

Looks like @Veedo is next

4 Likes

Woo hoo! @TheThrowingGnome, I’ll DM you my address.

4 Likes