little qustion

hi i want ask yoyo expert if i buy from yye and shipping to the medel east to ( the kingdom of bahrain ) when my product come ? i want order ( yoyofactory yuuksta )

Ah your English is a lot better than my Arabic. (which is nonexistent)

It seems that your wanting to purchase a Yuuksta from YYE and your wanting to know how long it will take to ship to the Middle East to your country of Bahrain. I would e-mail YYE and ask them or possibly find a fellow yoyoer from the Middle East who has previously ordered from this site and ask him how long it took.

Contact@YoYoExpert.com -----E-Mail your question to this e-mail address.

i would listen to the zombie dude his logic is sound

May I also suggest looking for a shop based closer to where you are? I know of a few yoyo stores across seas, they may be worth looking into

would u PM me them :wink:

I would order from a store around your area, like Another store or whatever it is. Also, no need for a poll. Ya, icthus will get you buddy.

[b]Admin Edit: Please keep other stores out of your post and in a pm please.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

He’ll get ya for promoting competing stores in your replies as well :wink:

Keep all the outside store plugs in PMs please.

It will pretty much cost the same in shipping no matter where you buy it considering where you are. I would guess that it would take about 10 to 15 days to come.

Depends if its EMS its faster and another problem the Customs in your country like
what happened to my package :cry: