List Your Best Finds from the B/S/T!

So many.

SuperStar for $40, MINT in box. Saved me $75 on getting the blue Made in USA one. Looks fantastic and without a mark.

Got some “lot” from John Narum. Major steal on sweet stuff. Overall savings were massive.

Got a Rockstar from Jayyo for Like $40, traded for a Monkey Fist.

Massive score on a Code 1 and a Gnarwal. Forget the prices. $140 for the pair, Code 1(Relic) mint, Gnarwal with some minor marks.

Got a mint in box Phenom for $50. New graphics, so the $140 price. Sweet!

Duncan Mayhem for $30. Saved $50 right there. Wasn’t a model I was gonna get but the deal was too good to pass up. Turns out I like it, so mega score!

Got a raw pre-pro ENEME for $30.

YoYoSkeel Stalker for $50.

Amazing what you can get when you’re willing to put the effort in sometimes. It has to be the right item at the right price at the right time.

Right now, just finished BST activity until at least after Nationals unless a sweet score comes my way. Just wrapped up getting a Speeder(not 2) and an MVP(Not a great deal but was fair value). I’m not actively looking right now so I may miss out on stuff unless people throw their offers at me via PM’s, which is cool too. No guarantee I’ll bite.

Landon modded Sleipnir
For 95 bucks! Saved around 105!

I got three STYY Quarks (one was a proto) and two STYY Remnants for $140. If I bought them new, I think it would add up to a little bit less then $500. I know String Theory yoyos don’t hold their value too well, but I think I got a great deal there.

I also found my new favorite brand and two yoyos that really fit my style.

Those are some great deals above. B/S/T is like finding a jewel off the clearance rack sometimes :D. I FORGOT, I have to modify my original post. I got a small bearing '09 Genesis, a super collector, mint for $40 shipped. I’m still looking for another one, but striking out. :frowning:

Sick deals! :o

MMN for $40. Traded for a splash edition code two.

Mint Trident for $65.

Mnt Catalyst and mint supra for $75. I sold the catalyst to a friend $40, so basically I bought the supra for $30!

Mint Spyy Addiction for $40, and traded for a mint with box rare first run BVM.

As you can see, the secret is a mix between smart buying and smart trading.

Hand painted Code 2 for $30

YYJ Ai for 30. Viszilla for H20 and 07 888

Phenom for $60

The best deals happen at contests!

I got a Sleipnir in a trade for a FG Chief, once. And I bought a Yuuksta for 5$.

Make what you will of it, but I got a Bapezilla, pair of Raiders, and a Kickside for a BvM and a Code2.