List of All Titaniums

Which part is titanium (rings, core, hub)? I will note that on the list too.

Thanks Stickman. I like that Spark O Matic name, sort of like YYF’s Adjust O Matic. If it feels anything like a Ricochet, I’d love to have one. :slight_smile:

By the way…good news, Andre says he will get some of the second run of Dazzlers, so I’ll definitely get one of them after all. ;D

night moves 3 had titanium rims as did the C22

There’s also the Phenom T which has titanium rings
Titan 3 had titanium rings
and the anglam has titanium rings
There was 2 other metal yoyojams at worlds 2012 with titanium rims if I remember correctly (Looked around and it doesn’t have a name. One site calls it Personalized Titanium Yo-Yo (2012WYYC) and the other says [2012] World Congress YOYOJAM titanium rim yo-yo (Nairi possible) / Titanium Rim Yoyo )
The oxy Ozone runs a titianium hub similar to the megatron

Also believe this is full titanium
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1234691_507870129301060_811418147_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1237134_507870049301068_1429483957_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1186215_507884229299650_1855803239_n.jpg
louis vuitton yoyo made by something

^ Any idea how many of those were made?

That is great news !! I have been speaking to Andre as well about this and have my name on that list should he find himself able to grab a few of the Dazzlers. With all the drama that seems to be taking place at YoYoRecreation right now, I find myself buying all the YoYoRecreation models that I have always wanted just in case they stop making any of them. With the exception of the Dazzler, the only other model I will be grabbing is the Overdrive. I see you have bought an Overdrive TotalArtist, how do you like it? It seems like a lighter version of the Northern Spin Quantum to me. And I love my Quantums.

I would HIGHLY recommend grabbing a Draupnir if you can, without any doubt the Draupnir has to be in my Top Three favorite YoYo’s right now. It is just an outrageously awesome YoYo. Despite it’s specs, it feels and preforms just amazingly. It’s a “Must Buy” in my opinion.

I knew you must have been on that list too Stickman :wink: I know there are a group of us who expressed interest in buying the Dazzler from YoyoExpert. So I am glad that Andre is able to accommodate us on this one. I would rather spend that kind of money here.

I love the Overdrive, and I would have more than one, if so many great releases had not popped up recently. It is not chunky like the Berserker is for an oversize throw. Very smooth and stable too. I highly recommend it, even though I usually stay away from oversize yo-yos. I have heard great things about the Draupnir, and you never steer me wrong on a great throw. I will certainly add it to the list. :slight_smile:

It looks like we’ll have a Christmas present to ourselves this year…The Dazzler. I wonder how long it will take for them to be made and shipped to the USA. :-\

1 Like

I got my dazzler today. THis is the third thread I have mentioned it in. It is by far the best yoyo I own (based on 15 minutes of throwing so far). Simply amazing. We’ll see what I think in a week or 2, but I have only reacted this strongly to 4 throws, Anglam CC, Stealth Ogre, Maxbet, and this. And of the 4, this is a clear winner in my mind (again, based on 15 minutes of play).

Wow! That says a lot. I almost passed on this one. I’m glad I didn’t. I was concerned about the weight, and the price on this one. I’m glad to see your overwhelmingly positive review. If you haven’t posted elsewhere on the board already, I’d love to see a photo of the packaging (if you can).

Packaging is standard YYR little black box. Also came with bearing removal tool. I’ll get pics up later tonight after work.

Hmmm…bearing removal tool, that’s interesting. I’m very familiar with the standard box…so I guess no photo needed there. :slight_smile: Sounds like it was pretty simple. I don’t know why I’m expecting any other company to pack the box like YoyoFactory. That Ricochet comes with a multitool, extra bearing, string and so on. The packaging was amazing…just different.

The ricochet ruined the unboxing experience for me as it was my first limited run throw. Now I have many more limited throws that have all came in standard boxes lol.

Yeah, I remember you stated that the box didn’t impress you the same way. I would take a hard plastic re-useable, multipurpoe, sturdy, protective, transparent box over a cardboard one any day. It wasn’t only the box for me, but the extras included in the little baggie. I also liked the fact that the Ricochet was numbered and the shiniest yo-yo I have ever seen on a yo-yo of any price. For me, all of that made a fantastic first impression. The way it should be when someone buys a high end yo-yo. I ended up buying a Supernova later, and have a second one of those interlocking boxes. I never thought to connect them and see how that works. I’ll get on that tonight.

Best Ti box has to be the Ti5 though, surely???

1 Like

Worst imo. Looked terrible, was a pain to open, didn’t do much to protect the yoyo, and made the package too heavy to ship first class. A nice velvet pouch and attractive box would have been a million times better than that packaging and probably dropped the cost a few bucks.

Yea the purple/blue finish is most deffinately the most eye catching finish one could ask for on a yoyo. I saw two other finishes in a pic on the 3rd(?) page of stickmans collection that looked nice. Think one was ti5 loaded and don’t know the other.

1 Like

What is the largest diameter Ti?

Good question. :-\ The largest I have seen is 54mm, but I have only been collecting these a short time. Hyperion and Dazzler are 54. Oxy 9.06 is 53.7mm.

Because of the shape the dazzler feels much smaller in the hand. At least IME.

Very interesting, yup, I bet shape plays a big part in that.

When I see the Dazzler in photos, the engraving does not look stellar. Does it have any “wow” factor in person? The Hyperion engraving seems a lot better in comparison. Just curious. :-\

I don’t think either have a big wow factor to be honest. I’d be more interested in seeing both of them unengraved. Or more subtly engraved.