List of All Titaniums

Yes, I’m only seeking full Ti, but I’m going to get a H3X as an exception. I have all of Andre’s signature yo-yos. :slight_smile:

TA, what would you rather spend over $500 on, Oxy Ti or Auldey Ti? LMAO

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Auldey-Titanium-YoYo-Blazing-Teens-3-Limited-Edition-Photon-Spirit-S-only-2010-pcs-in-the/904192_468894666.html

Inspiring case Modman!

Just to put in my two cents, I think my favorite titaniums are the original Oxy Ti, TiWalker and 3yo3.

I almost fell on the floor.  :D  Let me think about that one.  :-\

:smiley:

It just occurred to me that I have your address… Oh, by the way; when do you leave for work in the morning?

1 Like

I blieve the original price for these was around $200 so I’d look around. It might just be that high scine it’s older

Got my hyperion today. Only had enough time to string it and throw it a few times. Feels amazing onthe string so far. can’t wait to play it more thoroughly tonight.

Sounds expensive! Good luck!

Be on the lookout for the Hyperion here at YYE! :o

I think that new Northing Spin Co. Quantum and the YYJ H3X are titaniums.

Yoyorecreation Dazzler.

The quantum is Their first all Aluminum. So Nope.
and the H3X is not full Ti

Not sure if it was mentipned but the recrev ti-1. A titanium version of the ta-1

NSCo Aurora and their up coming Vsepr are Ti. H3X has titanium weight rings.

That said, I just bought a MIB sovereign. Probably spent too much, but they seem pretty scarce as far as I can find, so I just got it. Still looking for a Ti Walker and Oxy Ti 9.06 if anyone has one for sale/trade with an aurora (I have 2 of them in mint condition with original box and certificates, would trade 1).

I was so angry to see I missed Pancakes sovereign for $130 :frowning:

^
Can’t believe I missed it too! Have a Hyperion in the mail though so that is exciting.

I would have loved to pay that. I could have bought 3 of these and gotten change for what I just paid for my sovereign. But I really wanted it, and it is out of production, so…

I finally got my hands on the Hyperion. Just an update of how things are coming along with the collecting titanium thing. I plan to keep up from this day forward, and look for those prior releases, if they become available:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7338/9684154871_b8daaec881_z.jpg
TitaniumFamily by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

1 Like

Please excuse me as I cry.
:wink:

I saw the list was updated but the kyo tiphiter, tiphiter 2, and tirade are missing