List of All Titaniums

Not really, I pace myself and stick to a budget. I rarely buy really expensive yo-yos. I don’t hang out too often in the CLYW and YYR threads either, so I’m not a big spender on single purchases.

You have an oxygene ti 9.06 :wink:

Nsco is making a ti called the Vsper it’s based on the quantum’s shape but is significantly larger. It is yet to be released so you probably have a chance to snag one when it comes out.

You mean significantly smaller?
The shape is not the same as the Quantum.
And its 4-5mm smaller than the Quantum.

Qixia has two models that they claim are titanium alloys: Ultimate Soldiers and Nuclear Element.

Though being ~$18, I find it hard to be true :smiley:

I wanna buy em and spark emmm
If they don’t spark. We have our answer

Its the Ti-1 little mistake but they’re different yoyos so its worth pointing out.

I saw a picture and must have mistaken which one was which. Thanks.

Whether or not I like the name, the NSCo VSEPR is undeniably Titanium.

Audley had a pretty legit titanium yoyo as well

NM3 had titanium rings as well that made for good sparking
There was also the DertI which was a titanium dert

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ap22tH5f1r9mpe8o1_400.jpg

Auldey Ti ^

I would love to snag that T-95.

I just read that Northern Spin made an anodized Titanium Aurora. So, I added that to the list. How many of the Ti5 were made?

1 Like

I have had a real love for all Titanium YoYo’s since I first had an opportunity to throw one.
Like TotalArtist, I began collecting anything Titanium a long time ago. With a few exceptions, I have just about all the YoYo’s listed thus far, but I still have a few left to find.

One Titanium YoYo that has not been listed, is the Chico “Bulldog” that was released in a very limited run in Titanium. It was called the “Spark O Matic”. It’s on the fourth row, third from the left. I have never seen one on the BST for some reason. They are quite rare I believe because they were selling for $300.00.

The original YoYoJam Titan, (First Picture) was also a very limited run.

I really wished the industry would start using Titanium more than they currently are. I’m sure it’s an expensive alloy to machine, and to purchase, but it’s such an amazing alloy for YoYo’s. I love the fact that it’s practically indestructible.

Anyway, good luck with your new collection goal TotalArtist. You will find most of these YoYo’s very hard to find, but worth the effort.

3 Likes

The sheer value and rarity in that case amazes me, let alone the rest of your collection. FANTASTIC group of yoyos you’ve got bud.

1 Like

That was beautiful…

WOW! I’m too late in the game to have a collection like that but am on the hunt for any that rarely pop up.

Very nice! Do you have a couple favorites that you throw? I love how the Ricochet feels and plays. Just totally different than other materials. Can’t really describe why it feels so different but its like connected with my hand.

I agree Midlifeyoyoman, the Ricochet plays great. I love that yo-yo. Don’t miss out folks…buy one before they’re gone. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the H3X and Phenom T.

I think she’s going for full ti, but if you aren’t two prime candidates right there.