List of All Titaniums

…I just Need to know Where to get my Hands on a Dazzler. I know the price I need Somewhere to Buy From… thx

3yo3 ti5 = best titanium in history

How much ya got? :wink:

…Right now about $3hun to play with… If its used and close to the original price Id rather pay $650 YYR in a couple months… Email me: Naunsyns@gmail.com

they just became available again, but $300 isn’t even close, even for a used one…

…Broke down and Ordered one Yesterday… There is about to be Havok in the Streets!!!..

#DazzlerLife

I bought a phenom ti.
To those saying thiss the longest spinning phenom…it only spins as long as my phenomizm. so either something is wrong with you or with yyj.
teh speed is indeed awesome tho.

Anyone looking for a VsNYYC Ti-Walker (#69)… It’s For sale :wink:

I’ve got my eye out for one, I just don’t ever do the “offer” thing anymore. I’m sure someone will get lucky though. I’m curious to see who ends up with it.

I think it’s time to update this list.

-Luftverk Evora
-YoyoFactory Dream (100 numbered)
-One Drop Citizen (114 made (all numbered))
-Anglam Zero
-YYR Seventh Heaven

Still to come:
-TiYo
-iYoyo
-SPYY

Partial Titanium:
-Anglam TiSS

Anyone know the rest of the production numbers?

Seventh heaven?

Added! I knew I was forgetting one…

I updated the list on the original post. :slight_smile:

Some of these I never knew were titanium. Like the Chico Bulldog.

There was a small run of 10 Titanium anniversary Bulldogs in 2012. The other versions are all aluminum.

Add the Ti-Yo by sonny patrick and the new SPYY Ti to the list of Ti please.

This should be stickied and is updated every so often. Put in prices and this could be a great resource!

I’ll add the Spyy to the list when it drops. I hope I haven’t missed that one. How many of the Ti-Yo were made, was it a one-off or were they in production? I have no idea about that one.

The Ti-yo kickstarter is closed now I believe, but they haven’t been shipped out yet. Timeline was sometime before Christmas this year. I didn’t pay attention to the site after I ordered mine, so I don’t have any clue how many were actually ordered. Only one or two styles were limited runs, like the black DLC version, but I’m not sure if those sold out; but I know the cheapest couple of versions were unlimited at first, so no clue on how many.

1 Like

Make sure to add the iYoyo + ILYY TiGer.