Introducing the next evolution in the Autoscopy lineup—the Liminal Autoscopy, a premium tri-material yo-yo designed for ultimate precision and performance. Crafted with an aluminum body, stainless steel rims, and plastic outer rings, this innovative design pushes the boundaries of modern yo-yo play.
Compared to its bi-metal predecessor, the Liminal Autoscopy features a wider and more compact profile, offering enhanced control and maneuverability. With a width of 47mm—approximately 4mm wider than the original—and a slightly smaller diameter, it’s perfectly optimized for navigating intricate mounts and landing your most challenging tricks with ease.
A fusion of materials and refined proportions makes the Liminal Autoscopy a truly unique addition to Hajime Miura’s signature lineup, delivering a dynamic and powerful play experience for players looking to level up their game!
I am a huge fan of Yoyorecreation. I have owned just about every model they have released. If you have the means; I want to wholeheartedly recommend the Liminal Autoscopy. This is one is a true standout. Fast, maneuverable and long-spin are the hallmarks of YYR. This model has just a bit more of everything. That red model sure looks sweet…
Ngl this yoyo seems insanely amazing, sadly way out of league money wise, but great design and seems a great player, I am eyeing it from very long time.
Yoyorecreation does great stuff but prices are out pockets of many
Before I even ordered the yo-yo,(my opinion, based on over 20 years of moving weight around while modding yo-yos) I did not feel like very minimal gram add, will/would have any significant effect on making the yo-yo perform better.
So, I think your question is valid.
But whatever else they did to come up with this final product, they sure did a darn good job of it.
If we were talking about several millimeters, I’d agree. But this looks marginal.
Besides, just push the SS rim further out to create the desired width and welcome the added MMOI.
Interesting point. I had not thought of the effect the plastic rings might have on 3A players. I guess I would wonder who would choose two $180 yo-yos to play 3A? Elon Musk? /s