Lido feedback

Just finished up a deal with Lido and everything went smooth!

3 Likes

Had a great experience buying from Jordan. Shipping was super fast and everything was as described. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just dealt with Jordan and I was he was very prompt with shipping. Packed well and arrived as described. His price was very fair and he was very communicative. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again

1 Like

Sorry for the delay on this post, but he shipped REAL quick and honest about the condition n all! A great guy would deal again with this dude​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like

Jordan was great! I just ordered a Silenus from him and he was super cooperative and helped everything go really smooth. Thanks Jordan! @Lido

1 Like

Purchased a BMT yoyo from my guy Jordan. As usual, fast shipping. Awesome working with him.

1 Like

Purchased a Derti from Jordan and couldn’t be happier with the deal!
Everything shipped quickly, came exactly as described/pictured, and he and was very quick to respond to any questions.
Overall a great transaction.

1 Like

I am a dingus and just now getting to this. Bought a Quiz from Jordan @Lido last month. USPS is also a buncha dinguses, but Jordan is not. Top notch. 10/10 would deal again.

2 Likes

Got some SEs from Jordan today. Shipped quick and safe! Super cool guy!

1 Like

Got a lovely slightly dinged (but disclosed) Gway Daredevil from Jordan. He was even good enough to ship it to me all the way to Europe.

He’s the man!

1 Like

Jordan was great to deal with, thanks man!

2 Likes

Excellent trade completed with @Lido. Buy or trade with confidence.

1 Like

I posted a LF for a Recess Joyride and @Lido responded. Couldn’t have been happier with transaction. Great communication, pictures and video, and throw was in perfect shape. Would happily buy again!

1 Like

Had a great trade with @Lido. Great communication, fast shipping, and item arrived as described. Would definitely do business again.

1 Like

I made a purchase from @lido: good communication, very fast shipping, the yoyo perfectly packed and protected.
Everything perfect! I would do business with him again = 100% recommended seller!
Thank you very much;)

1 Like

Bought a throw from him a couple weeks ago and he was excellent to deal with. Shipped super quick and everything exactly as described. Solid trade.

I just received my topyo Silenus from @Lido, it arrived in Big Lake, Alaska safe and sound. Thanks to Jordan, he was very helpful in the shipping process -which was very quick- and wrote a note making sure that it arrived safely. He gave me two brand new strings (I still put a sĹŤchĂ­ string on though) and packaged it very well. I would definitely make a deal with him again.

2 Likes

@Lido
Bought a CLYW Snow Lzzard YYF Will and Replay Pro shipped SUPER fast messages were very prompt yoyos came as described! Would recommend anybody to buy from Jordan aka Lido!
Thanks man!

-Zakk

2 Likes

Just got my First Base from Jordan in the mail today. It came all the way across the country in two days! The yoyo was exactly how he said it was just like new. He also threw in a couple strings. I would definitely buy off him again. Great person to deal with and nice talking to as well. Thanks again Jordan!

1 Like

@Lido has to be one of the nicest people on the forum. Hooked me up with fast shipping and the PopArt was in new condition.

1 Like