Lido feedback

Just finished up a deal with Lido and everything went smooth!

3 Likes

Had a great experience buying from Jordan. Shipping was super fast and everything was as described. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just dealt with Jordan and I was he was very prompt with shipping. Packed well and arrived as described. His price was very fair and he was very communicative. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again

1 Like

Sorry for the delay on this post, but he shipped REAL quick and honest about the condition n all! A great guy would deal again with this dude​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like

Jordan was great! I just ordered a Silenus from him and he was super cooperative and helped everything go really smooth. Thanks Jordan! @Lido

1 Like

Purchased a BMT yoyo from my guy Jordan. As usual, fast shipping. Awesome working with him.

1 Like

Purchased a Derti from Jordan and couldn’t be happier with the deal!
Everything shipped quickly, came exactly as described/pictured, and he and was very quick to respond to any questions.
Overall a great transaction.

1 Like

I am a dingus and just now getting to this. Bought a Quiz from Jordan @Lido last month. USPS is also a buncha dinguses, but Jordan is not. Top notch. 10/10 would deal again.

1 Like

Got some SEs from Jordan today. Shipped quick and safe! Super cool guy!

1 Like

Got a lovely slightly dinged (but disclosed) Gway Daredevil from Jordan. He was even good enough to ship it to me all the way to Europe.

He’s the man!

1 Like