Lido feedback

Phenomenal Seller.

Great Communication, Pictures and Fast deliver.

Man of his word.

Do not hesitate to purchase from this fine Gentleman.

1 Like

In short…

This was a perfect transaction.

Great communication, super fast shipping, the yoyo is exactly as described. I can ask for nothing more.

Five our of Five Stars!!!

1 Like

Very helpful with all my questions. Shipped it out right away and I got it nice and quick. Everything as described. Will be a pleasure to work with with in the future

1 Like

Lido was great to deal with. Very quick at responding and throw came as stated. couldnt be happier :blush:

1 Like

Just finished a trade with @Lido. Everything was smooth as silk and easy as could be! If you’re doing business with him, have no hesitation, can’t recommend enough!
10/10 Banana Trade/seller!!

1 Like

@Lido I recently brought a SF Yoyos PLSTC from Jordan and I am loving It! Shipping was super fast and he kept me updated frequently. Thanks again bro! :facepunch:t4:

1 Like

Today I received my half of a trade with Lido. Jordan is great to work with, communications were quick and super informative. Once we worked everything out shipping was fast and the package arrived with everything securely packed. Jordan even included a personal note. Don’t hesitate to deal with Jordan won’t let you down.

1 Like

a+ buyer experience. would happily buy from again.

1 Like

Really fast replies, made buying super easy! Friendly dude!

1 Like

@Lido great seller. Bought a RSO sushi. Arrived as described. Quick shipping and great communication.

1 Like

Made a great deal with @Lido for one I let go in the past and did not appreciate until it was gone. G2 Ti Hawk this one was extra special with an amazing dizionization by dizzo. Thank you lido Jordan.
Great to deal with fast shipping. Will make deals in the future.

1 Like

Great purchasing experience with @Lido. Snagged a couple of throws and the communication and updates were fantastic. Shipping was fast and the yoyos are in great condition and were packaged carefully. Love them, all positives, thank you!

1 Like