LF: CLYW Peak

Looking for an OG CLYW Peak. Condition and colorway don’t matter much. I have cash and some OG CLYW trades

Thanks!

3 Likes

That 28s is still up in Japan, looks like the price came down a little as well, 130,000 yen or
US$958.10 mercari hyperlink. There are also 3 more over there as well

3 Likes

Which run are you looking for?

No preference on run!

1 Like

Jeez does this come with a self concaved bearing as well? That’s definitely old school!!

1 Like

$950 is robbery in my opinion & I’m sure that’s why it has been sitting for a few weeks :grimacing:

1 Like

One just sold for around that in the 1st Quarter, lots of Peak pricing in the appraisal threads, but buying with a proxy from Japan does have it’s own risk.

2 Likes

Totally agree with Peak pricing mentioned, I think collectibles throw has quite a range of price. Some can score good deal by offer or lowballing base on the seller financial situation but does not mean other will be overpriced.

For the reason why it’s been sitting for weeks on Mercari because many JP collectors has been focusing on new release at JP Nationals and JP yoyo festival where many exclusive drop available. Some can be mentioned like TP Traumerei (ti Entangle, dropped once online and in person recently) and JT Bronze Uracsus.

4 Likes

I’m not going to disagree with you there. I think the peak is somewhat of an anomaly in the market. There’s no set price, but rather what somebody is willing to pay and what somebody is willing to sell for.

Just in my opinion, I can’t justify $950 on a yoyo. I would say that I’m in a different phase of my life than what a high end collector would be in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally agree with your point of view in finance and fully respect your decision, I understand sometimes price can be intimidating to look at.

I am in the same opinion of yours that I can’t seems to spend that much on a throw even though there is a 2017 TP Diaspora that I really want fetched that amount in the past but I can only give my max of 650 for one cuz my game is not as strong.

My previous comment is not to disrespect you but explaining why it stays in market and not sold. If it seems a bit off, then my apology for my word

2 Likes

No offense taken at all! Hope you’re able to scoop up a Diaspora soon at a good price!

2 Likes

Thank you and I hope the same for you with Peak.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.