Lewivlones next yoyo?

Last day!

Hello everyone!

Im ready to start taking pre-orders for the Karasu :feather: , the colour that the people seem to have chose the most is blue! So that will be this runs colourway :blue_heart::feather:

$110 for pre-order and shipping will vary from location, but shipping will not need to be paid until the yoyos come in and are ready to be shipped!

Only 25 pieces for pre-order at the moment first come first serve!

I appreciate all your support and interest!

6 Likes

Now the wait begins, can’t wait this looks sooo good!

2 Likes

5 people down for pre-orders, pick up one of the nicest and unique yoyos you’ve seen :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I always forget to put specs lol.

55mm dia
46mm wid
67g weight

4 Likes

Need a few more people to pre-order to get the run underway, would anyone be interested :eyes::feather::yo-yo:

This thing is a sweet preformer!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

They’re here! My personal ideal yoyo, the Karasu :feather:, this yoyo is a symbol of my love for yoyo and and a sign of my dedication to the hobby, truly this yoyo is a beautiful piece of art while also a great choice for on stage or long practice,

I thank again all the people who placed a pre-order, this would not be possible without you, I hope you can please bare with me while I get each of your shipments sorted out.

I will be holding off of new order placements till I ship out the pre-orders, but feel free to shoot me a pm if you’re interested in one and I’ll write your name down and get back to you.

Thank you to my favorite throwers as well as everyone in the community for inspiring me to make this happen.

~ Lewi :rabbit:

16 Likes

Wow That is a nice looking yoyo !!! That shade of blue is just :ok_hand:t2:. Congrats on the release :grin:

3 Likes

I’m new to the hobby and the forums, but I just wanted to say congratulations on creating such a beautiful and functional work of art. What an awesome achievement!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad you like the colour :blue_heart::rabbit:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, i always wanted if i made a yoyo for it to look and play premium, i can agree with you saying it is art, and you’ve made me realize i should be more proud of myself for being able to do this so thank you again!:blue_heart::rabbit:

2 Likes

This looks neat! Loved the overall design.

1 Like

Thank you! I bet it’d look great in one of your new holsters :raised_hands:t3: aha

It was great meeting Brandon Vu and Jeffrey Pang finally! Im very happy they were able to try my sig the Karasu finally, and that they both seemed to very much enjoy it!

Huge shout outs to them and the Toronto yoyo meet for being so awesome!

Brandon Vu reviews the Karasu!

Jeffrey Pang reviews the Karasu!

8 Likes

Gunmetal body, orange rims (or red)

Lol im prolly not doing another run of this sooo idk about that😅

1 Like

Light yoyos For Life :purple_heart:

1 Like

pls dont do another run - design a new throw :smiley:

1 Like