Lets see your investments

$164 USD to get my Grail shipped here to Aus. 420 was the same but cost me less because the dollarydoo was stronger at the time.

Cheapest would be the $5 throws I used to buy from Target when I was a kid. I can’t recall the name but I think I still have one packed away somewhere, I’ll have to find it!

4 Likes

My most expensive as of now is my tiVayder for 150$ because shipping. Second is probably my yotricks Atlas which I uh no longer use.

4 Likes

where do you buy a tiVayder might have to save up for one unless there sold out

2 Likes

The Throw Revolution Neutron and A-RT Diptych each set me back about $185.

I think the least expensive was a Magicyoyo N8 Dare to Do.

7 Likes

tivayder

3 Likes

$200 for a sovereign

2 Likes

$50 for a Sugar Glider. It’s in my pocket now.

4 Likes

Me personally the bigger purchases I’ve made are from clyw. Manatee and the puffin. Too afraid to take them outside…

I spent the most for Mustang ES ($465), and the least was $24 for 5 yoyo combo deal (superstar 2013, B-grade 2010 rockstar, beaten G5+, replay pro, and YYF wooden yoyo)

8 Likes

I recognize that application, are you located in Japan?

4 Likes

Yes! Currently I’m studying in Japan. I bought these yoyo through Mercari. :grinning:
Are you also from Japan?

1 Like

Yeah I’m located in Tokyo! Where are you? Maybe we should move to PM if this gets too long haha

The most I spent is the Rainbow TiSS Hummingbird at $600 and I sure hope I don’t ever spend as much as that on a yo-yo again!

7 Likes

That’s a huge investment.

Sure does look good though!

2 Likes

That’s one hell of an investment :joy:

Hope it’s worth it, man!

1 Like

Not allowed to share store links here, but you can use the power of the Googles to find em. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like