legacy review

alright i’m going to review the yyj legacy so here u go                                                                                                                                                                       look.When i frist got it,witch was about a month ago, it was smaller then i thought it would be,but grow to love it.The caps are awesome.I got the white with black mirror caps,and when got it i notice that it was shape like the dark magic.but when i remove caps i found out it had ugliest washer i ever just put the caps back and never took them off again                                                                                                                                                                    play.this yoyo can play!it took my from split the atom to cold fuison.the response is great it opens up suicide loops good i now can catch 8/10 times now.but sometimes the vib is bad but it should stop after you break it in                                                                                                                                                                         grinds.this yoyo is kind good for just learn how to do grind but it’s not the best

• look.8/10[list]
    [li]play.9/10
  • response.8/10
    grinds.5/10[/li]                                                                                                                                        [/list]

Its an okay review, just a bit messy.

This is what it SHOULD look like, not what you posted.

Alright I'm going to review the YYJ Legacy, so here u go ;D

Look: When i first got it, which was about a month ago, it was smaller than I thought it would be, but I grew to love it. The caps are awesome. I got the white with black mirror caps, and when got it, I noticed that it was shaped like the Dark Magic. But when i remove caps i found out it had ugliest washer i ever just put the caps back and never took them off again.

Play: This yoyo can play! It took my from split the atom to cold fusion. The response is great, it opens up suicide loops well, and i can now catch them 8/10 of the time now. But sometimes the vibe is bad but it should stop after you break it in.

Grinds: This yoyo is kind of good for just learn how to do grind but it’s not the best.
Look: 8/10
Play: 9/10
Response: 8/10
Grinds: 5/10

You can see that it is much tidier, but it is the same thing.

Don’t use spaces for new lines, just press enter for a new line. Use colons (: ) not periods (.) when you are going to describe something. Press space after a punctuation mark.

I’m not saying that it is a bad review, it is a good review! ;D Its just a bit messy, and can be improved. Good review ;D

3 Likes

this is a great yoyo for people that have just started unresponsive play. it has a small gap, which is something that i don’t really like. sometimes during a trick and if you let it jump high enough with slack, it will bind, which is good for people learning how to do a good bind. it’s smooth but has some bad vibe sometimes. it has weight farther to the rims, which gives it slightly longer spin times. it’s one handsome looking yoyo, which was part of the reason that i got one. the washers in the rim are ugly, but the caps more then make up for it. after a while the caps will wear away into nothing sadly. i loved this yoyo when i was just beginning, but i can’t really use it unless i put a center track or konkave bearing in it. all in all, i recommend this for people that want to learn more about yoyoing.

wat do u mean when you say ‘i can’t really use it unless i put a center track or konkave bearing in it’?

i mean its a lil too responsive for me, it has a small gap