Legacy Help

I just received a Legacy in the mail today. I am happy with it (considering it’s a 25 dollar yo), but it shakes a little bit even after no mods after stock. Any advice to make the bearing spin faster (better) not considering it being broken in.

ok you need to desheild the bearing and put some mineral spirits in a can that can close the shake can then put in some yyj thin lube

What he means is to clean the bearing and lube it.

I would highly recomend NOT cleaning the bearing. There is a reason they come with shields. The bearing gets dirty alot easier and if you clean it once, you have to do it again and agian and again.

Thanks for the input, I cleaned my dark magic bearing and I didn’t like it (sounded way loud and didn’t sleep very long) I don’t have any lube. But I will decide not to clean the bearing after about an hours play it seems to be better without it.

If you lube clean it it would eventually lose friction and kill itself. in order to lube it you have to clean it unless its all gone. Even if you didnt clean it and you drop it dirt will get in. it’s not like hes gonna leave the shield off.

If you get lube, the bearing would probably be nice and quiet.