Lazy yoyoers?

I believe someone said “Shure!” As an affirmative response and you said “now don’t get call audio Technica on me…” And then a comically large shepherd’s hook pulled you off stage before you could do any more damage :slight_smile:

Ah, now I recall(somewhat).

Hey, let it be know, I like AT mics. I actually have more AT than Shure. Pro35’s rock on toms. The AE2500 Dual element is great, as is my 5400. The 4040 has also served me very well!

Right there with ya buddy!!

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iofmys
|Y|O|R|E|D| @~~

I’m the same. I just yoyo whenever, never really to get better. (although that does come with practice…)

I’m not sure which model I have. I would have to get out of the tub to go look. I know I’ve had better luck performing with AT mics as opposed to Shure. They seem to fit my voice better. Although I do like SM57s for just about any application.

Back on topic. Yeah, the tub. And not yoyoing. Aaaaaaahhhh.

I’m a super lazy yoyo’er. I am more than happy throwing traps and double or nothing repeaters all day. I do learn new tricks but nothing to impressive. I really enjoy playing in front of people who haven’t seen a unresponsive yoyo before, then my tricks seem really cool. Then my buddy walks up and throws 3a, and they point and laugh at me, which is fine, I enjoy the humility. I guess I wouldn’t count as a lazy yoyo’er though, I play throughout the day just to relax and enjoy the hobby. Yoyo bliss it is.

I love that attitude. You’d rather be a happy yoyoer than a good one. Me too :slight_smile:

Zzz…

Ah… i know what you mean. i have been throwing the same tricks for forever.
when ever i decide to make a yoyo video, i always have motivation to learn new tricks but im just too lazy now.

Yep, I am lazy too lol I mostly get to yoyo while waiting for trains coming n going to work and home so don’t really get to learn much new untill weekends…this last couple weeks I have been super lazy tho because I have been working from home and only been throwing while waiting for kettle to boil…

again I do it for the fun too…

I’ve been pretty bad lately, like the past several months/half the summer. I am also a roller coaster enthusiast and during the summer, a new coaster was announced for my local park. Being an avid coaster fanatic, I’ve been busy going to the park every other weekend and taking construction photos (and updating my blog, and a dedicated thread to that park over at a coaster website). As of this past week or so, I’ve had this urge to pick up a yoyo and start messing with it again, learn some stuff as that’s what keeps me going…I just get stuck in a rut.

Now that amusement park season’s over, I can focus back on learning some new tricks and nailing the ones that still need work. I did however take my Littles with me to the park and was messing with it in line for one of the haunted mazes, while soaking up some nice views of our new coaster going up…had the best of both worlds right there!

I definitely belong here … I gave up on trying to keep up with what everyone is doing. I do hang out at a local club and I always have a blast with my group and love watching them throw, they are amazing. I just like to do my basic stuff and repeaters n same whips all day lol n see how many suicides or Eli hops I can do in a row.

I’ll even start learning some new complicated trick and just learn the mount n not finish the trick lol …like I can do the ladder mount… But Not ladder escape… After the first video… I was like yeah I’ll jut keep doing the mount… But oh yea if you just drop everything… You are not in a knot… WIN! I am done with ladders… I escaped!