Lazy Afternoon

Decided to make a quick video to show the newer tricks I’m working on. One trick is old, but changed for the better. Enjoy

That was awesome! Your tricks are so original and smooth and just fantastic. You really need to start competing man. You would definitely place high. Some company is gonna come after you soon. You’re way too good to stay unsponsored for much longer.

tasty

BUTTER!

woooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So, so, soooooooo good. You are probably my favorite guy out right now on the forums. Your style is so chill and awesome, but you do some crazy hard stuff. No idea how you make it look so easy. Are you sponsored? Because you should be if not.

Thanks a bunch for the compliment. I wish I lived close enough to contests to compete. I live in AZ so the closest contests to me are in California. I’d love to compete, but it’s expensive to travel to these contests.

Man, that first trick made me jump a little.
It was so beautiful
I’d ask for a tutorial, but I have a feeling I wouldn’t be able to land it xD

You really should be sponsored. “wink wink AHEMMMM”
If ya catch my drift xD
And One day, when you get to a contest. You’re gonna take the world by a STORM

2 Likes

Sent a link to your video to Ernie, He loves to see videos of guys throwing his yoyos. I guess he must have thought it was awesome too, so he posted it up on the General Yo facebook page. Yay for getting more views!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

I saw that and freaked out xD Thanks for that. He messaged me letting me now he really liked it. You guys are awesome.

I am not sponsored. I wouldn’t mind if I was, though :wink:

Nutty good, as usual.

Spyy…

If I got picked up by SPYY, General Yo, or CLYW it would almost be too insane to handle. I would probably die of a heart attack if I was offered a spot on any of their teams.

Omg your tricks are so smoootthhh, you need to be sponsored.

I know everybody’s saying this, but you’re going to get sponsored… Soon. I first really took notice of you with your Model 10 video, which blew me away btw, and ever since I get excited when I see you’ve posted another video. You’ve got some real skill. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

are you kidding? SPYY would suit you perfect.

Awesome yoyos and awesome team.

Why? You deserve it.

1 Like

I meant that if any of those companies wanted me on their team, I would be so excited that I would probably have a heart attack. I’d be happy with any one of them.