Last day of high school!

Had a conga line in 6th grade, but that was pretty much it :-\

This year… (I need some ideas from the abyss that is my brain) :wink:

I don’t see any mooses happening

tomorrow is my last day of school and if spomeone replies before i leave tomorrow at 800 then i can do it id rather not get suspended/expelled lol but detention idc its the last day of school so

Can mooses be shipped overnight? Last day of school this school year for me tomorrow…

Seriously

Just be normal: paper bag match and some thing else. You got a prank nough said.

Well, last day of school this (school)year for me and no moose.

No meese at all.

My last day is June 20th, yep it is on a Monday.

thats worse than me. mine is june 9th :slight_smile:

11 more school days. :frowning:

Once, when I lived in Vermont, there was so many snow days one year that the school year nearly stretched into July…

i got straight Bs this last quarter ;D

Last day on 17th of June, I’ve had all my exams for this year, all my grades are set, yet I have to attend school for two more weeks.

Tomorrow is my last day of classes, then I have finals!

I didn’t read page 2 because I don’t give a crap about page 2:

Your parting gesture to the highschool was an insult to the man in charge. Smooth move, man. That leaves the impression that you, for one reason or another, were dissatisfied with your experience and felt the best way to part ways would be to casue issues. Neat-o.

Prein, if you story is true, which I have problems belieiving, your highschool class has some sort of severe mental ailment. That’s as far as I’ll drive that nail.

I have plenty of other nails, though. Most people go through a parabolic arc of maturity during thier highschool experience. A common misconception is that freshman year is 8th grade + 1, thus, you project yourself to be a “cool” person with many friends. But it’s okay, your friends are stupid, too.

Sophmore year may or may not be worse: you usually realize by the last semester that you are done being an idiot, becasue you are halfway through this crap and now you’re just trying to deal. Other times you realize that you are not a freshman anymore, and thus more idiocy commences becasue you think you can get away with it.

Junior year is when everything starts to set in, if it didn’t during the last semester of sophmore year. You realize that you are halfway through this crap, and you might as well be normal. There are other paths, too. You might develop a serious stress issue due to work, testing, college searching, and perhaps gaining a twitch or two. You can also lead yourself to beleive that you are just a senior - 1, which is a delusion and is bad.

The last semester of junior year is when you notice a severe lack of seniors. School is over for them; you rule the school, sweet! Shut up. You are a junior, not a vice-senior. You may get to eat lunch in the courtyard, but is that really a big deal?

Senior year is when you take that plummet back to freshman immaturity, except this time you are totally not a freshman and can’t be compared to them in any way (SARCASM, HA!). You reduce yourself to an idiot who bonds himself to the brotherhood of class 20-idontgiveacrap, no matter how connected to them you felt before. You are “cool” and can get away with anything (read: nothing). You file into an auditorium at a college you will never see again, bounce around beachballs during speeches, and get a peice of paper.

Time to go to college! Senior + 1!

TL;DR: You are an idiot. It doesn’t matter what class you are in. You end up at the bottom of the totem pole no matter what. You are not cool. You don’t get away with stupidity. You are not funny.

pouring orange juice in the prinipals coffee is a prank but putting wrap around his car is vandalism. and your definatly peer pressure get to you… very gullible

im done with 8thgrade!

Last day of classes today! I took french finals today,

I hope my guessing was better than my essay (which was pretty good ;))

Well, i’ve never done any pranks per say, though, I did ride around town with my friend on my bike in a gilly (i knew how to spell it once upon a time) suit. Man, people made some strange faces. Honestly, covering the car in sticky notes might of been overkill… as you really don’t have any way of knowing how much trouble that could of been for him. It would have been rather problematic if had had to go somewhere important after school was over.

Btw, I still don’t understand why people feel the need to type essays about how stupid they think everyone else is.

1 Like

I’m going through the after announcements for my last day of classes at the moment :slight_smile:

Just finished 8th grade in one of the top charter schools in the country. Now taking college class during summer. Getting my GED next year and starting college full time.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!

2 more hours of school left…

Feel like singing high school musical, must resist…