Klondike or Papercut?

I’m going to get one of these but not sure which. I’ve tried a Papercut at UK Nats and I really liked it, almost pulled the trigger on it but held back because I’ve heard such good things about the Klondike. I know the Klondike has a lot of love and to me they look very similar.

If someone has both and favours one over the other I’d really like to know why.

Cheers

2 Likes

Klondike one million percent.

Papercut is good. But Klondike is seriously one of the best I have ever played. It’s the only throw I have two of

4 Likes

Having owned both, they play a lot more differently than they look. The Papercut is faster and you feel a bit less of the extreme rim weight whereas the Klondike is very solid, super stable, and you definitely feel the rim weight, which I actually really enjoy in a yoyo tbh. I like them both for different reasons and don’t think either would be a bad choice. Depends on your preferences. I sold my Klondike fwiw after I got a Papercut, but they are both very capable solid yoyos.

3 Likes

Having tried both, I think the Klondike is a better choice overall.

Quality is about the same, price is also similar.

They both play exceptionally well though, but what sold it for me is that the Klondike holds its value and seems to be easier to sell.

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks the Klondike feels a bit hollow? It’s very good but it’s not a yoyo I find super fun to play.

3 Likes

Yeah I kind of feel this way for certain. Like objectively I have nothing really bad to say about it. But it just…doesn’t click for me.

This might simply mean I need to put in more hours with it though.

@G2_Jake

7 Likes