Kim 23 rims

So i just got a new kim 23 and i saw that the rims were really loose that I was able to take off the rim. Not only that, but the other rim also was able to spin when I twist it. Is this normal? And if it does come off, would it play normally?

4 Likes

No it’s not. Both of I could not push off no matter how hard I try. I suggest you message the retailer you bought from. And sorry to hear

2 Likes

not normal at all, contact the retailer for a replacement if it came out of the box that way. if it suffered a major ding, I’m not sure what they would/could do for you.

2 Likes

Also i meant to say that it was able to move when i twistid it. Also, i got it from yoyoexpert, but it also couldhave just been shipping problems. The only place where i hit it was against a door, but only one side touched it. Idk what it is, but will send and email

3 Likes

Yeh i also only had it for 1 day

I’d contact Yoyo factory directly. I had a problem with one of their yo-yos before and Ben was super cool about it and replaced it

3 Likes

Were you able to twist it before it hit your door?

1 Like

I noticed that the rims were a loose before yeah. I also sent out an email to yyf to let them know about it

I had the same happen to me, even when I got them in place again, it vibes like crazy and I’m not a vibe freak. I got ahold of YYF and they just told me it’s common for them to come loose during shipping due to humidity and altitude changes. In short, it’s the last YYF throw I’m buying for a while, this isn’t the first time I’ve had trouble with their throws.

4 Likes