Kendama shop

Make a kendama thread in proper section, discuss places to buy and whatever hammer and ball people talk about.
done

I lol’d. Because it’s true.

Nope

I am definietly picking up a YYE kendama! I think it would be cool if they had a YYE edition! Hope they arrive within a week

Why did everyone I saw in videos of PNWR with Kendamas ? Did they hand them out because they all had blue ones too

I think there will be the new blog says kendama usa coming to yoyo expert

I think a kendama shop would make a lot of sense… They DO sell spin tops…

There was a guy there with a HUGE duffel bag that was selling them.

Skilltoyexpert :smiley: Its called yoyoexpert because the “yoyo” “expert” owns it :D.

Mind=blown

Well… We know that YYE is going to start selling kendamas very soon. We should get a Kendama section in the forum next to the spin top section. It seems like a lot of people on this forum are getting into kendama these days.

Well, you may recall that YYE had a diabolo section that never went anywhere, but hey, stuff happens.

In this case, kendama WILL be happening.

In the meantime, please examine this vanity item I had done:

Fun, not quite as portable as yoyo due to size, but, it does often take up less required “play real estate” which is good in tight quarters if you’re not doing flair-stuff.

I’m gonna say this:

I’ve found the yoyo community and the kendama community mesh very well. I’m trying to become proficient on multiple skill toys, and I have added kendama to that list of toys to “get way better at”. I’m also trying to improve my diabolo skills(they are practically non-existant but I do try) and spin tops. Embrace their differences. But, if you do want to be focused on a single skill toy, that’s good too.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/604151_272889252841188_1688343117_n.jpg

That is so awesome. 8)

I have been practicing kendama for the past few days now and I think I’m addicted. I just ordered 3 new ones. :smiley: