KaneTheDrifter AKA Youssefmbz, Swain (again)

Hey everyone on this very awesome/great Yoyo forum…I feel I need to share my experience in International dealings…I sent a throw to a member here and I sent it to him thru US mail…no tracking!!( key here) to United Kingdom and his address there! After a week I think… he requested a refund! Pay Pal then took the $90.00 from my account( cause my bank was attached) and I checked for months…no word…until 8 months later when I saw my throw being sold on this BST? I contacted the buyer again…he had rec’d that throw 3 months after our deal and refund! He was a very awesome and paid me straight away! He and I believe this was customs that delayed the original box I sent!
Is that crazy or what? I stayed away from Int’l deals for a while but I feel in this case the payee is expecting fast delivery when paying $5.00 extra on the deal? From what I’ve seen this could be true…

1 Like

Yes, this happened to me as well during the Reddit gift exchange. I sent something to Mexico and it took 2 months to get there. I’m not saying delays don’t happen (also if you shipped international from USPS to UK, you will get a tracking on the top left of the declarations form by the barcode). I’m saying that the seller is not doing a great job at providing proof that the item was even sent in the first place.

I don’t disagree, delays do happen. I’m still going to initiate a refund request. If I receive the throws at a later time, I will absolutely pay the initial asking price, but I’m going to protect myself for now.

2 Likes

Like I had mentioned before, to ANYONE who has ever made a deal with me, if you are worried feel free to open a dispute/claim and we’ll resolve the problem on there from now on.
I haven’t had time to read most of your PMs, as for you Brian I’ll have shipment proofs sent via the claim you have made.
I promised to partially refund because I have no evidence that you received the yoyos I had sent you and could be lying, don’t expect a 5$ shipping option to be super fast (on a side note USPS international deliveries could take up to 2 months most cases 1 month even though it costs 3 times more)

Sounds good. I’ll be looking forward to it. I have to be a little careful because my window for a refund will close early October.

Also, I know my tone has been fairly negative to this point. Just responding back with shipment proof any of the times I have asked would have gone a long way man. I understand being busy, but it’s been over two weeks I’ve been asking now.

Finally, I will be the first to report back here if I receive the package. This is the ideal scenario and the one I hope for.

1 Like

To me… this looks like med. I’m just going to assume that the yoyos he purchased got shipped to Tunisia. He’s a low life scammer that is constantly using different names just to get back into these forums. He’s been blocked and booted from g2 nation and the yoyo bst and talk on Facebook.

Tunisia is known scammer territory. It’s known med territory. START YOUR REFUND PROCESS NOW!!!

1 Like

Quick update – though Swain said he would update the paypal claim with shipment proof, that has not happened yet. I’ll be escalating to PayPal to make a decision tonight.

2 Likes

Found out what happened to our throws @ferrocile.

:joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Lol. I escalated the case to PayPal. Awaiting response from seller since then. It’s just a waiting game for now.

1 Like

Quick update everyone, 4 days ago Swain let me know that they would issue me a refund as soon as their bank would allow them. Almost a week later still no response. It’s safe to say I won’t be getting my money back. Don’t wait, file a claim with PayPal ASAP!

1 Like

Update from me. I escalated my claim last week and PayPal is still awaiting a response from the seller almost a week later. I have little doubt that they will issue me a full refund, but now it’s just a waiting game. It can take up to 30 days. I’ll report back after I hear more.

1 Like

Not to bring back a dead post, but I have an update on my dispute on my PayPal payment to Swain. Paypal ruled in my favor and refunded me 100% of the money. Very glad I used G&S.

3 Likes

Same.

Goods and services everyone. Goods and services.

4 Likes

Bumping this up again, cause he keeps coming back.

Watch out for user Sylez, he recently scammed someone who was trying to buy an OYY NG1. He used the PayPal address Sylez.Bo@gmail.com, the name Amine Johansson and the forwarding info below.

Allen Annom
44 Hamstead Road
Birmingham
B19 1DB
UK

After speaking with a group of people and doing a small amount of digging, we aren’t sure what relation this person has to Med, but it’s an identity / contact he has used multiple times.

He is also using the Instagram name “Sylaz.d1”. He tried hitting up a friend with this name after being recognized with another alias.

Edit - He is now using the Instagram name “Yoluminati.d2”

6 Likes

Youssefmbz scammed me 80 usd over a year ago.

Hey Guys…I am ready to finally update all information on this A-hole!
So far…He refunded the $66.00 from my PP which is -$70.00 now…
Also send a package to Tunisia $22.50 that has never gone beyond Vienna Austria since Sept.25th 2018…I have the forwarding address in UK " Allen Annom
44 Hamstead Road
Birmingham
B19 1DB
UK
and the Sylez.Bo@gmail.com… email sure sounds appropriate for this clown! Thanks!

I’m still stuck waiting on a return-to-sender-address on my package to bring my throws back to me?
I will never ever mail a package Overseas or internationally! I have always been a true believer in “Second Chances!” I think in this guys case/or cases have proven his worthlessness…
Maybe Mexico or Canada…but that’s it!

It really kills me to say this but he has proven to be an A-1 Scammer! A-1 Scammer! A-1 Scammer! A-1 Scammer! A-1 Scammer!
No More Question!

4 Likes

What a douche!! Sorry you got burned Rock!!

1 Like

That’s so nice of someone to say…thank you! the only fleecing…i’ve had…$70+ 2 yoyo’s ,…and of course he sent no Grail? It was just the worst experience ever! I had almost 92 pos trades before the new forums lay-out was rolled-out…now we all look the same…(kinda seems counter-productive to me?)
And i love the community and forums both but this has really “soured-my throwing” lately!

1 Like

Your old forum trades are here

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/u/rockstar

Scroll down

Click or tap the “more” to see details.

See… what-I-mean-here…thanks for pointing it out Codinghorror I usually never use curse words but this guys gotten my goat! Full apology!

1 Like

Never use friends and family…unless>

You are dealing with a personal friend or the person is a member of your actual family.

I have actually had people decline a transaction because I insisted on using good and services.

In one instance a guy told me how much and I told I was going to send the money as goods and services. He said don’t do that because then there are greater fees involved. I told him I already considered that.
And I am willing to pay the difference to insured my end of this transaction. He suggested he was seriously disappointed because I didn’t trust him.

I told him I don’t even know you. How can I trust or not trust you? So; since I don’t know you from Adam; I have to trust the Paypal System rules. Paypal is a Worldwide billion dollar operation. Their regulations are extremely well thought out.

He got back to me and said the deal was dead because I didn’t trust him🤔

Understand that friends and family means exactly that. You are sending money ‘to them’. It is a one way transaction. You ‘identify’ by using that option; that there is no merchandise involved.

So if the Clown screws you; you eat rocks. Paypal will laugh right into your dim witted face.

You will get absolutely zero sympathy explaining to Paypal that you skirted around their rules and Paypal fees because you thought it was a bright idea… It wasn’t.

And Amazingly; as much as I’ve warned(and André and Garrett and Vegabomb, etc.) about this countless times. It is a common occurrence to check this Forum out and see sellers asking for prospective buyers to use friends and family. What?

Who missed the memo?

And for those sorta thick in the head or just plain short on common sense. If you do the friends and family and get burnt; don’t post up about it. We will never know just how dumb you are until you actually admit it.

7 Likes