Just here to introduce B-Grade Yo-yos

This is an accurate description. I have one of the protos as well as a honey badger. The size and cup have some similarities but the catch zone is different.

I am pretty excited about this prototype actually. I think it has a lot of potential.

3 Likes

If I may be so bold, may I suggest some model names that might be good for B-Grade Yo Yos.

Beater
Ano Burns
Purely Cosmetic
Artisanal Ano Markings
Spins Gud
Engraving Errors
Plays Fine
Small Ding
8/10
Smooth on the String

12 Likes

I actually love @Malachi’s naming schemes…

Totally down for that… I now want an 8/10 B-Grade.

2 Likes

“Can probably be tuned”

4 Likes

More potential names

Fingernail Vibe

Just Needs Tuning - JNS

$20 dollars is $20 dollars

Dead Smooth, Wink Wink - DSWW

2 Likes

Reading this makes my face cringe.

I might just act like you, delete my words and skulk away.

3 Likes

I get the joke but I also just foresee the potential confusion. If it were my brand and I was really attached to the pun, I might consider “Bae Grade Yo Yos” instead. Yo yos good enough for that Special Someone in your life.

2 Likes

Cease and Desist

4 Likes

Ben Getting Royalties After Dis Ends

B.G.R.A.D.E.

7 Likes

Incredible

4 Likes

This new @Lucas video now makes sense… :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Not from what I can see. I didnt find anything on the US Trademark and Patent database (searching this thing is a pain) about the b grade thing, but I’m also not a law professional, just a college student who recently wrote a paper on IP and had some spare time to kill to check it out

I do agree that the name can be confusing but I also like the joke around it, good luck with the new protos, a bit to funky looking for me but should be fun!

3 Likes

I wonder the results people will get when they search your company name in the internet bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

TBH, I though it was a new BST company dealing b grade throws only. But after double thinking that, it would be cool to have a company selling new b grades!

2 Likes

" foresee the potential confusion" ? - Foresee? I just purchased a B Grade Confusion! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

How exactly would another company get royalties off a name like that? The term b grade is across multiple different industries. Nike has B grade shoes for example.

2 Likes

It was tongue in cheek

3 Likes

That would be a good one. But no. My naming convention for models comes from another method, the colorways though… That might be the area I introduce some “B-Grade Ingenuity”

3 Likes

Your tongue is firmly in your cheek and you’re keeping it there, right? lol. I keep my tongue in my cheek to try and keep my foot out of my mouth, it doesn’t often work.
The names gave me a good laugh. Think of some B-Grade Colorway names and I might consider.

1 Like

No matter what people think of the name, people are talking about you and your yoyos!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, no such thing as bad publicity, right?

2 Likes