Just Graduated (From High School)

I wonder if there’s any correlation between poli sci majors and yoyo collecting. We need a stats major in here…

You never know. :-\ I was interested in Political Science, but always knew I was going to law school. That’s what most law school bound people were doing back then. Now, it’s not so much the “thing to do.” I have never stepped foot outside of the U.S.A., and have no plans to do so. I love it here to that degree. I decided to concentrate in International Studies toward the end, when I realized I only needed a few more classes toward the concentration. We didn’t have “minors” we called it a “concentration.” Haha. So, when my advisor looked at my transcript and suggested I just do the concentration with a few more classes, I agreed. Mine isn’t really legit, it was more of a fluke. I wasn’t all that interested in International Studies.

I had a strategy in college, that I’ll share with you. I’m not saying it’s a great one, but it worked for me at the time. I took the classes that were mandatory, but on the electives, I always chose what would make a great schedule for me, first and foremost. College life had to be as easy as possible, and I had to work and go to school at the same time. Next, I’d do a little research about what was required whether a lot of long papers, tests, group projects, oral presentations, or whatever, and worked around my preference on that. Third, I asked around about the professor. That was a hit or miss though, because the ones I was warned about usually worked out well for me. Then, if I ever got an A from the professor, no matter what he/she was teaching the next semester, if it fit my schedule, I was in that class again. Once I had the professor figured out, I rode that thing 'til the wheels fell off. Easy grades. No regrets. :slight_smile:

You, did that a couple of decades ago. Congratulations!

Congrats! A lot of free time to YoYo!