just got my mystery box

Uughhhh I meant long… :expressionless:

You can modify posts, you know? :slight_smile:

lol ;D

Ugh I am a failure… Except in yoyoing…:smirk:

I am wondering for those of you that got yours, how much did it say your package weighed on encidia? My package says it weight 12 ounces.

I bet the one who got that heaviest package will get the ricochet.

Check you package and post the weight of it.

That won’t work. Mine weighs 2 lbs… but I ordered other items, well, just a Crazy D and some mini-disk SE’s, so MAYBE I HAVE THE RICOCHET!

I have 2 boxes, and mine says 2lbs. Is it 16oz = 1lb? I think so. Well, if 1 box weighs 12oz according to hammy98, 2 boxes will be about 24oz. But 2lbs is 16oz x 2, which = 32oz. But, if I got 2 boxes, I will have maybe a bigger box, with two small boxes inside and additional bubble wrap. So, it would be heavier, so hard to tell. :-\ That was cool…like a math problem that I probably failed haha.

Well, i got two boxes too, and it says 1 lbs only,
if you only order boxes like me, you prob getting some good stuff.

I only ordered one box and it says 1 pound …

Let’s go ricochet .!

i saw the name of the thread… tried to fight off the temptation of clicking it… couldn’t… clicked it… saw equilateral… clicked back… but then forward… and i read it all hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Got 2 boxes though. we’ll see how it goes. it would be interesting if the different days the boxes were purchased meant different items.

I got 1 box. It says 1 pound. Not hoping for the ricochet, but the roll model would be nice.

45$ for 140$ + items, we win anyway.

Nah they already said purchase date had no effect on what you got … It was all random

i figured. that would be a great idea to keep in their pocket for future boxes :stuck_out_tongue:

I only ordered 2 boxes for that 2lb shipment. But, something tells me that weight is not accurate anyway. :-\ I guess we’ll know in a few days for sure. I also saw the post from YoyoExpert too, stating that the day you ordered had no bearing on what you would get. I sort of presumed that the boxes were packed and taped up, and just randomly sitting somewhere. When orders come in, they grab a box, in specified quantity and ship it. So, it makes sense if they are just random. Unless all the mystery box customers are forum people, we may never know who ends up with the Ricochet. I hope they post here or some social media. That would be cool to find in a box.

I ordered 2 boxes on different days and both say 12 oz. I was hoping at least 1 was a $200 box.

what i have realized is that i should have also gotten one of the mystery bags and the mystery box can you guys post up what was in the bags to if u got one.

No bags this year…boxes only. They posted that not having the bags allowed them to do more boxes this year.

He’s talking about yybb