just got my mystery box

Hope I get the shaqlerstar for sure

I wish I bought a mystery box or two, equilaterals seem epic for 3a, plus protostars/shaqlerstars for 3a too! People with 2 mystery boxes could honestly start 3a and gain mad skills at 3a and have a 75% off full metal pair when they get better

Just imagine how insane front style 3a would be and how fast sidestyle 3a would be

Iā€™m no 3A expert, but Iā€™m pretty sure you want 3A yoyos to be thinnerā€¦

If any of you got a box from YYBB Iā€™d be interested to know what is in there as well.

protostar was the victor gravinski version so it was clear with gold fleck and rims
equilateral was the silver with black splash

Is equalateral good?

If yes, why are that such many stock in yye remains,

I knew it ā€¦ Equilateral and proto ā€¦ Canā€™t wait for mine on Monday now ā€¦ Kinda anxious to see if I got a 1-10 box

Equilateral is a good yoyo itā€™s just kind of a player specific yoyo

Wide, solid, spins like a truck

I am in love with the equilateral! Itā€™s such a good yoyo for me. Feels so good in my hand and on the string. Shaquler star on the other handā€¦ Iā€™m not impressed by it

love both dont own a shaqlerstar but really want one

If you donā€™t like the ShaqlerStar, send it to me. Or just give the spacers so I can fix my Northstar. Seriously. Sort of.

Dam I knew I sholdve got one!!! I thought it would be bad this year ;(
Anyone that got one that dosent want it?

Iā€™m planning on giving it to my friend tomorrow, all he has is a yyj classic I gave him before

where they 2013 cards?

EDIT too bad it was an equilateral Im really not a big fan of that yoyo

hummm,

I was kind of hoping for anything in the Nova line, super, light, severā€¦ anyone of Tylerā€™s throws any color it donā€™t matter

1. Wide
  2. Solid
  3. Spins like a truck?

I know Iā€™ll love that yo-yoā€¦canā€™t wait.

im just hoping its better than I remember it being

yes they are 2013 trading cards

Hope they have some good stuff in next yearsā€¦ I didnā€™t buy this year because everyone said the boxes would contain equilaterals which donā€™t suit me at all (friend has one). I wouldnā€™t pay anything for that throw lol. Iā€™d be interested to try a shaqlerstar/roll model though.

Thereā€™s always next year for me :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really interested in the boxes from yoBB. Anyone get one?

I am really excited now! I have wanted an equilateral for a log time if it comes in all the boxes I would be SO happy! As for the shaqler/protostar I think those are both decent throws. Either way I really hope I get the equilateral and so far all signs are looking good for me! I also think it would be cool to have the roll model added to my collection as well.

*Log