Julians (supbreh1234) review series: MVP2

Hey all! This is my 3rd review, and feedback is appreciated.

Stats:
Diameter: 56.61 mm / 2.22 inches
Width: 40.33 mm / 1.59 inches
Response System: CBC “Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD
Weight: 66.5 grams
Bearing Size: YoYoFactory SPEC Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/737/YYF-MVP-2

First impressions:
I got this yoyo at calstates. At first throw i noticed the incredibly weird shape. After pulling off a combo on it, it was obviouly VVVEEERRYY Rim weighted and stable. It is kind of expenxsive for a yyf, at $120, but its $80 at billybobs (lol)

More in depth

Horizontal: Obviously, which such low walls and EXTREME rim weight, it makes horizonatl seem much easier.

Shape/comfortability: VERY weird. There is no way youll have a hand that will fit comfortably in it. It wields very low walls and an extreme  undercut h shape. Its as if your middle finger is always “floating over the catch zone”. It is quite heavy, both in play and literally. It HURTS when caught wrong, or caught right after its thrown. It is full sized.

How it plays: On the slower end of the spectrum. It will play fast when pushed. Very difficult to tilt this yoyo, and it wont tilt almost at all when youre playing with the yoyo before its been spinning for a minute. Very long spin times, i got a 3 minute 37 seconds on this (im going to push for 5 minutes)

Compareable to: Not much. Super G and MVP1, and dare i say dang and code 1 are all i can think of

In the end: It is a VERY capable throws. It seems to be targeted as a competition throw, but it is VERY easy to learn tricks on this, becuase it spins more than needed for most combos and is not so large that it interferes when going more technical. I recommend this throw, and it is my favorite along side the super G. I will warn that it is a very unique throw that takes getting used to before enjoying it to its full potential

THANKS FOR READING!

Next review: SUPER G by Yoyofactory
After Super G: Catalyst by yoyofactory
After catalsyt: Classic by yoyojam (i might)

More feedback please?

It needs to be mor technical and in depth.

Thanks! Ill make it longer and more in depth in my next review. I felt lazy when i made this one, and i got tired after typing for 15 minutes :stuck_out_tongue: