Juggling

Hey YYE peoples,

Well i have been for the longest time asked, since starting yoyoing, by my peers if i juggled. well i think now i might just pick it up. so if there is any jugglers on these forums do u have any tips, sites (similar to this one), or videos that will help me out.

thanks,
johnny

I juggle. 
My advise is just keep trying stuff you can’t do.  Don’t stick with what you can already do. 
http://www.siteswap.org/

Try www.thewjf.com Jason Garfield has taken juggling tho the next level. Type “sport juggling” into YouTube and you’ll see how deep the rabbit whole goes.

I juggled for years before picking up a yoyo. Best thing to do is start off with one ball and work your way up to whatever number you want. Good idea would be to get bean bags and you will spend a lot less time chasing them around and More time practicing. Www.thewjfstore.com Or www.jugglingstore.com. And my favorite bean bags come from www.gballz.com.

And as far as how to’s it’s the same as yoyo’s just type in what you want to learn at YouTube.

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions

I enjoy pen spinning… technically contact juggling…

I’ve been wanting to try juggling though.

I juggle. Definitely start out with beanbags. Most beanbag sets will last you through wear and tear. Spend money on equipment. Cheap stuff (Just like yoyos) will break easily.

Practice standing against a bed so that you dont walk forward whilst juggling. And try not to learn too many tricks at once. Work on one at a time and get them down smoothly.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

In genreal i just wanted to say thxs to those who replied with great tips and what not

Thanks Troy. My mom is definitely taking me to the post office on monday. so u will get info when i get home monday night

1 Like

I learned with practice balls. that are rubber, but filled with sand. They are heavy so they dont get out of control as easy and when you drop them, they just thud on the ground and dont bounce/roll away so its easy to grab them and keep going.

I found that the movements were awkward at first, then one day it just clicked and the rhythm was natural. Sort of like boing-e-boing. Now I can juggle 3 of pretty much anything. Its sort of like riding a bike. Once you learn the rhythm you’ve got it.