Jettfiery perfect transaction

Just wanted to let the community know about my overwhelmingly positive experience dealing with @jettfiery recently.

He was selling a ton of awesome throws to help raise some funds for some medical bills, and I was interested in a few of them. I decided on a banshee and a MC mitten. In addition, I told him I’d add another 50 bucks because his reason for selling was a good one, and that he could just surprise me with another from his selection. I also said I could use some quality string, as I only had cheapo magic yoyo Amazon string.

He responded to all my messages almost immediately, and after everything was finalized, he printed a shipping label and provided a tracking number the very same day. My package was en route first thing the next morning.

When it arrived a couple days later, it was chock full of goodies. In addition to the banshee and the mitten I had requested, he included not one, buy TWO more great throws as the mystery yoyos. A horizon and a stealth, along with a whole sample pack of kitty strings, and a couple different boutique-ish strings to try out.

So overall, he was nothing but amazing to do business with. Shipped immediately, products were exactly as described, and even threw in some awesome extras to make the deal way sweeter than it already was.

10/10- Do not think twice about doing business with this guy. Top notch.

4 Likes