Feedback for @hejjafish

Thanks for selling me an ‘extra’ G2 life, in the fancy Mythic Gemstone that I had my :eyeglasses: on! Smooth transaction, would do business with again!

(One note though – those G2 “air fresheners” are REALLLL strong if they come open in the box? Whooo doggies I had to get that out of the house FAST.)

5 Likes

Yeah, they come open in the box. The cinnamon ones were a lot better.

Just wrapped up a great trade with @hejjafish. Great communication and he shipped very well packaged. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just bought a couple throws from @hejjafish, shipped fast a packed very well. Both items in perfect condition.

2 Likes

@hejjafish is a standup guy. Very very quick in communication and shipping. He ships so nicely its as if you are buying directly from a yoyo store. The yoyo arrived in exactly the condition he described. Amazing guy!

3 Likes

Just did a deal and great to work with would not hesitate to do business with again

2 Likes

Purchased a throw from @hejjafish and the process was smooth. Great communication, fast shipping, and the throw arrived in the condition stated. Would definitely do business again.

2 Likes

I got a G2 from @hejjafish. He was fast and professional. It arrived with no issues and as expected. Thank you.

2 Likes

Just sold a yoyo to hejjafish, he communicated well and paid on time, smooth, easy transaction, would sell to him again!

1 Like

@hejjafish is a fantastic seller. Such good packaging and communication. Very fair prices as well. Hope to deal with again soon!

2 Likes

It’s really nice to see feedback from the seller to the buyer! I wish this was more common.

1 Like

Just got a throw from @hejjafish. He kept me in the loop with shipping, was fair to deal with and quick to communicate. Thanks @hejjafish!

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: Super satisfied :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

solid purchase from @hejjafish! would definitely do it again… top notch top to bottom. thanks my man!

1 Like

This was my second trade with @hejjafish. Smooth is the most accurate description I can give. Extremely fast shipping and a great dude all around :heart:

1 Like

I will echo what everyone else has said. My dealings with hejjafish were smoother than a fresh Ti-Vader. Do not hesitate to do business with them!

1 Like

Another smooth deal w/ Hejjafish!

1 Like

Totally happy with my purchase, thank you!

1 Like

Picked up an almost brand new Duncan Tourney at a very reasonable price from Hejjafish.

The yoyo was packaged very well and was even mailed out on the same day as payment.

I would definitely do business with Heyjajajafish again!

2 Likes

Bought a few throws off them a while back, it was a smooth easy transaction

1 Like