Feedback for @hejjafish

Sometimes the best feedback is feedback where there isn’t much to say. He shipped incredibly fast. Packaged perfectly. Yoyo exactly as described. Great deal. Great seller. Let me know if you got anymore SF @hejjafish ;D

1 Like

Great seller, fast shipping, and great communication! Not much else to say. Don’t hesitate to buy or trade with him. He is also very fair with prices. @hejjafish

3 Likes

yet another smooth deal with Hejjafish!

1 Like

I was a new member and this was my first trade. He requested I send my yoyo first before he sent his. Everything went as expected and yoyo was as described. Dont hesitate. Great experience.

2 Likes

Great seller! Patient and helpful🙌🏽

2 Likes

I never hesitate to deal with Kellen because I know it will be a great experience and this most recent transaction we had was no different! Highly recommended!

1 Like

Just received an Unspoken Murmur from @hejjafish

-Great Communication
-Fast Shipping
-Packaged Safe and Secure

10/10 would deal with again!

1 Like

Big ups to @hejjafish for being a great seller with great deals, A++.
I bought a throw from him and it arrived as described, nicely and securely packaged. Great communication, sent extra photos when asked and shipped out right away. Had a great experience and hella pleased with my purchase. BST with confidence!
Ef.

1 Like

bought from @hejjafish the other day and the entire experience was great. shipping was fast and throw is awesome!

Bought from @hejjafish. Yoyos came well packaged. Communication was easy and smooth. Great seller, and I would buy from them again for sure!