Jensen kimmit performance 2010!

Yes.

I don’t know, I liked the “deepness” of mickey FS, change of pace and whatnot

about pong, he’s 15, of course he wants to go fast! let him grow up, mature as a person, realize there’s no hurry, then he’ll kick some serious bottoms artistically.

I’d love to have news from Jensen tho, I’m sure he’s a great guy, despite all the talk I could have done about him and whatnot, he’s an artist, he’s sensitive, I can definitely relate to that, I don’t judge.

2011 performance was, and I say it again, one of the craziest things I’ve seen in yoyoing so far. EVERY single move is on the beat and makes perfect sense.

“NEXT-A GO’IN UP!”

It kinda bothers me how the guys says it lol. You can just tell at the end of the performance he knew he won. I always say hes like the Tiger Woods/Michael Jordan etc etc of yoyo. Every player is different but Jensen has made pretty much the biggest fan base in yoyo. The people that hate him are just haters. He has my favorite performances followed by Ben Conde, Jon Rob, Andre, JD. No particular order. Jensen has the most views and hit ESPN top 10. He really made a name for himself.

I am :wink:

I’d say Yuuki is more masterful than Jensen. But no doubt that Jensen is a great entertainer.

I recommend following Jensen on instagram. Updates consistantly.

My favorite freestyle of Jensen’s

…i don’t know how you guys find his Instagram. It’s kinda creepy in a sense…

What I really enjoy about Jensen’s style is the slow smooth relaxed pace. Its like he’s milkin the yoyo for all its worth and making art with his hands. Ya its impressive seeing dudes go really fast and all but I wanna say calm down man chill out just feel the yoyo. Be one with the yoyo lol

That look he gives at :50. “Yeah, you’re seeing this, forealz.”

jensen is boss.

I’ve probably watched it a thousand times.