JAZZYO52 - A Bit Worried

Hey All,

I recently worked out a deal with JAZZYO56. My Orange Zest Code1 for his Clareview Avalanche.

He was supposed to ship once I gave him the tracking number, him having 2 good feedback I didnt see too much of a problem. However once I shipped and provided him tracking he did not ship. He said his dad’s company wasn’t able to ship until Thursday, it was Tuesday. Giving the benefit of the doubt and considering he was by no means avoiding messages or anything, I didnt really see a problem.

However, after he told me that, he went cold. He’s been online and been active, but has ignored 3 private messages and 4 txt messages and 1 phone call. I’m just a bit worried. He did contact me, before telling my his shipping issue, to tell me that he had recieved the Code1.

Has anyone does business with him or know him personally? I dont want to lose a mint OZ Code1 on this.

What state does he reside in?

Unforunately 9/10th’s of our dealings went via text message and I do not have the messages anymore and nor do I remember. Part of this is my falling, I should have been more wary but I just saw this as another routine trade. Slade Riggs did business with him and he is a friend of mine, so he may have a message in his inbox with his address.

I’ve talked with him before
Ended up backing out seemed kinda Shady
Offered me ALOT of throws just for one of my CLYW’s.
To be honest he seems like a Kid so maybe a bit of shadyness got on him and wanted to bounce
Of course I can’t say much but it makes no sense in ignoring your messages.
If anything happends you could contact the police.
Of course his address is needed but I think a phone number would do just the thing.

Never heard of contacting the police haha.

Though he did message me just now stating that he has been busy with school and extra-curricular activities which I understand, I remember when I was in school. He said the package will be sent tomorrow. Until further notice I don’t believe there is need for anymore posts in the thread.

I’m calling BS on that one. Should have been able to message you sooner if he was online. Probably saw this thread and sent you a reply.

Probably. But by all means, let it be known that I am giving this as his last chance before more serious action is taken.

If you don’t remember his address that’s a problem Of course like you said if he dosen’t go through action needs to be told.
You could send him a letter stating To the parents of ____ Name ____
or
Contact the local police near his house.
This may sound like the last resort but it’s worked in the past and people ended up coughing.
Of course I’ve heard Lots of situations.
Even some where the guy was confronted in Contest’s and FORCED to go to his hotel and ship the stuff out.
It’s ridiculous what people do to scam.