JAILHOUSE YOYO STRINGS

i was incarecerated for 5 months and made some pretty awesome strings! im completely broke and need some cash to get on my feet. i will be selling 5 packs for 5 dollars each, each pack will include a yoyo expert trading card, i would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.

How did you make string in jail? Jail up here you dont get anything but a concert bed and some toiletries. Even if you were to have money on your books I never seen string making material next to the spicy cheeze wiz and cat food sandwhiches lol. Sounds like a comfy jail to me. Not trying to be a jerk but that doesn’t make any sense. They wouldn’t give you anything you could hang yourself with or choke out someone with

Edit: substituting ** for letters to get around the explicit language rule. skitrz

He said in another post he made it from a blanket or something.

not many people have the skill and patience to make yoyo string :D.

Lol ya I bet but I just dont see how he made it in jail. Period. A blanket? Must ofbhad mcgyvers trusted paper clip to cause that just seems totally unbelievable. One there is no power tools. Dont know about making string and im sure u can without power tools but two the guards would probably take your blanket if they saw you messing with it and ripping it up and bye bye blanket. I just gotta call BS. Maybe someone who doesn’t know what its really like inside but I dont see how this could be pulled off. Maybe he ment house arrest :slight_smile:

Yeah I didn’t get how he made them either in a jail cell. But if so that would be cool

my buddy makes rings out of string and plastic from juice cups, in order to make the string you have to tear apart the sheets, seperate each individual string/thread, and cordage it (a form/way of making rope) i got him to make me a 2 rings for me and my fiance (before she cheated/left me for my bestfriend) so i paid him 2 bucks for the rings and sat there while he made them. they were offician, he wove our names in them and everything. anyways i helped him make the string… take a couple threads, streach them out long. for that in half. we had a staple that was put through a toothpast tube as a wait/spinner. i put the spinner on the part of the string that connects to your bearing (the closed end) and began spinning the tube of toooofpasshhd and walla! youo string… youd have to go to jail/prison to understand guess. but thennn i got stabbed and sent to disiplinary segregation. and i had a whoooolle lot of time to make string. i did it because i thought of you guys. figured youd want some string. its hardefr to do it by yourself. he was holdin the end we put on our fingers while i was spinning it. when i get my computer/camera working ill post up a pic of them, and a demo video. _lRlElDl

Unfortunately I know to much about the penal system I just dont understand how this jail would allow u to break down there sheets and make string out of it and not get your little set up taken away. Your methods have nothing to do with being in jail and saying u would have to be in jail to understand doesn’t make much sense. I get the process its just weird that you would get busted for it. Anyways good luck and hopefully you dont go back cause its a big waste of time with a bunch of lifers or wanna be thugs. Take care

bhahaha you act like the state of VA let me tear their sheets apart… linen exchange was every friday we would get tp and sheets, towels, and washcloths… i didnt come home to be arguing about string dude… NRADC is one of the best jails around here. sorry yours sucked.