IYoYo Passion

As I was looking for a new fun throw I recently found the Passion From IYoYo.
This looks like an interesting yoyo and with a good H shape profile that I am a fan of.

My top yoyo’s are H Shape yoyo’s with a focus of weight near the rims. These include the Recess Snack and the Yomega Glide.

Does any one have experience with the Passion yoyo? and would you recommend it for unresponsive 1a? How is the stabiity and weight profile of the yoyo?

W1ndWaker17

I got one back in early January. It was my favorite yoyo for awhile. I really enjoyed playing it with the responsive bearing. I recently just switched to using it unresponsive and have been debating putting the responsive back because I liked how well it played responsive. I’m kind of new with yoyos and describing them, as I only have 8 yoyos currently. It’s hard for me to make a good comparison, but compared to my other yoyos around the same weight, I feel the weight of the passion on the string more than any of them. It’s fairly stable because of the weight. I don’t have any issues with it and I really enjoy playing with it. It’s more like a fun yoyo to throw.

I know a few other people on here have mentioned they have a passion. I have been curious to see how others feel about it for some reason. Id like to try a recess snack some day. Hope this helps a little.

Also, some of the older color ways are awesome. There’s a few I really liked compared to what’s available now.

4 Likes

Another fun undersized one I like a lot is the GoodLife Valley.

@Yooo
Thank you for your review and suggestions. I used normal sized yoyo’s back in the day which are now considered pocket sized. I don’t know why, but I find pocket sized yoyo’s to be super fun.

I ordered an I yoyo passion since I made the post… It was surprising how well the Passion preformed as a responsive yoyo, probably the best responsive yoyo yet.

In comparison to the Passion the Snack has a much more prevalent feeling of rim weight and stability

What are your thoughts on the GoodLife Valley?

1 Like

I just happened to search the word passion in the search bar earlier and saw your post. Didn’t realize it was from almost a week ago. Glad to hear you like it.

I agree with you on smaller sizes yoyos. My first recent yoyo when I started was a YYF Whip and I loved it. The passion is a great yoyo. I still use it everyday. That’s good to know about the passion compared to the snack. I been curious. I feel like I don’t need both since they are somewhat similar.

I really like the valley. It plays a little lighter and faster than the passion. It doesn’t have as strong of a spin time as the passion but still solid. I feel like the passion has great spin time for its size. I can land my tricks easier with the valley than the passion. I flip back and forth between which one I like more. There’s a few good deals for the valley on BST for around $25 and brand new for $40 on yoyoexpert. There’s also the yoyofriends baryon that is very similar to the valley in profile/specs but is a bimetal. That’s another one I been wanting to try out.

1 Like