IYoYo HiDRA--is it any good?

So I have a little bit of spare cash on hand and want to buy (what else?) a new yoyo. I have about 65 dollars and was looking into the IYoYo HiDRA. Is it any good or should I get something else?

Though not owning one myself, I’ve heard people were impressed though. (IF you are looking for special ed.s I wouldn’t buy from yye on this one, PM if you are interested in a special ed. because it’s against the forum rules to say competition sites names outside of PM)

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

I’m a big fan of the HiDRA. It’s about all I’ve been throwing the past month. If you like the specs and the look of it, then I’d say go for it…

Obviously, I have no idea if you will like it as much as me. But I can say that I have thrown a good many yoyos and that I have been more than impressed with the HiDRA. Build quality, smoothness, finish, value… all great. The HiDRA is the only iYoYo I’ve tried, but after my experience with it, I wouldn’t hesitate to pick up any of Dave’s throws.

Absolutely love my Hidra, one of my favorite mono-metal throws! I also have the Firrox which is one of my all time favorite throws.

Hidra is dead smooth, extremely stable and comfy in the hands. It plays well at all speeds and it grinds like a boss! Fun to chill out with or to go all out with :slight_smile:

Thanks ;D, and does kitty string work well with this?

For some reason I felt like my Kitty Nylon felt a bit too thin with it. I’m currently using some Buddha string which is kind of a step between Normal Kitty and Fat.

Kitty XL is the good stuff 8)

Thanks for the help guys!!! I just ordered one! ;D ;D ;D

So it finally came and I can’t get enough of this! Thanks guys for all the help! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like