Shutter or?

I’m ultimately split between three yoyo’s

IYoyo HiDRA yoyo
Horizon
Shutter

I’ve been scratching my head on these three, and I wanna know which one would be gr8?

They’re all gr8 for my style of play, so I guess I just want some outside opinions. I’ll create a poll in a bit.

The Horizon barely beets the Shutter for me.

I heard the HiDRA is quite the yoyo. For me, I chose the YYF CzechPoint. Stable, light, long spinning, got some great colorways out there, including 1 of 1s, galaxy, you name it. It’s all around good for me

Bump!

Bump

Try to keep you bumps to one a day.

However I would say shutter.

So far Shutter is taking the lead.

I would say Horizon or Hidra. Main;y HiDra. Mostly because the Shutter is a 6061 aluminum yoyo and from my experience, it isn’t so great. I didn’t like how it felt. I only really liked the ano but the yoyo itself could be better. With that being said, the 7075 version of the Shutter, the Shu-Ta, is a lot better nd my second favorite yoyo. Second to the Elysian.

But really, get the Hidra if anything. If not, then the Horizon.

Dude, if the Elysian was in my budget, I’d get that beauty in seconds. But currently, my budget is a measly 90$

I cri.

Also, HiDra is catching up.

Upon further inspection, the OneDrop Chik seems like a good option, although it’s a bit above my budget, which is now 90$.

If anybody knows of any similar yoyo’s in shape, diameter and weight, it’d be great, I’d prefer blasted, of course, soda preferably. If somebody recommends a good one to me, I’ll update the post with that yoyo as a 4th slot.

My Hidra came in today! A day earlier than expected along with my Knight. The Hidra is very very nice. Just as smooth as my vanguard good quiet bearing, and the shape is really awesome. After playing with this I wish i would have bought one of their other models also seeing how well this plays for the price. I really think if people will try the Hidra it could be one of the go to budgets in this price range.

If your range is now 90$ look at the one drop Markmont Classic its really nice as well.

I’ve honestly never really been into the MarkMont. If I ever have the chance though, I’ll throw some money at it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit; I can only afford the NQP YoyoExpert ver. unfortunately, so for now, the Shutter and HiDRA are taking the spotlight.

Pull the trigger already and report back on how you like it. :slight_smile:

I would get hidra but if not get horizon. Shutter is over marketed over hyped and I personally dont like it at all. Not trying to be a hater but thats how i feel

You know you’re at a loss of intelligence when you have to google “intelligence” to spell it right.

Also, when you can’t decide to get Dogma, HiDRA, Shutter, or Horizon.

Ded.

Anyways, at this point it’s either HiDRA or Dogma :stuck_out_tongue:

BAH

NVM.
Dogma is my DREAM yoyo at this point. <3

I very much like my dogma, it is light and plays very fast, however spin times are not that great on combos with a lot of string in the gap. I also love my Shutter, dont have the other two.

I’m sticking by the Horizon. You can’t go wrong with that one.

I’ve used both the shutter and horizon, and really prefer the shutter. It’s great for horizontal, as well ad competition