Ive been yoyoing 6 weeks and I am now in the expert section is that good?

That’s actually a very good point. If you can’t get it smooth but you can just do the trick I do not consider that as mastering a trick.

its below average honestly, I consider myself average and Im almost finish with expert, I only yoyoed for a month

Do you have all the tricks smooth? I honestly don’t believe you.

I am kinda just moving through tricks that I enjoy and like, For example in advanced two I didnt spen much time on Iron whip because I dont really care for it. But when I do a trick I make sure it is very smooth, haha I have been on Spirit Bomb for over a week and I am just now getting that second pop constistatly. I am also currently working on Seasick to but I am not finding that very hard at all.

Well I really dont care if you beleive me or not, I was just pointing out to the arrogant thread starter that its medriocre that he started expert within 6 weeks. Anyways to answer your question on smoothness, Im having trouble with the 3 variations of wrist mount, I cant do those bucket hops via jade whip, and pretty much most of part 2 of expert. Other wise Im pretty silky smooth.

Sorry if I offended you or anything, I just stated that I don’t beleive you, of course I could be wrong. Sometimes people get down tricks faster than others.

You miight want to watch yourself. I am not an arrogant thread starter I freaking asked if it was good that I made it to the expert 1 in 6 weeks…I really dont see how thats arrogant.I didnt say you all suck because Im in expert one in six weeks and you arnt. I believe you are the arrogant one in stating that I am below average. Rather if you dont lie you are probably just above. So why put someone else down?

Just a quick interjection here. OP, When you ask if you making it to expert1 in 6 weeks is good, what do you expect for an answer exactly?

Obviously some people will say “wow that’s awesome!” and some people will be skeptical of your ability to progress and do the tricks flawlessly in that amount of time.

If your just looking for a pat on the back I would say go ask your friends!

If you want honest critisism from the folks on here why not post a video of you in action and then there can be an honest discusstion of wether your “good” or not.

The question YOU posted was a rather retorical/subjective question.

I think, you think it’s good and that you are good for progressing quickly, but maybe other people won’t think the same way you do. Don’t get mad because someone is skeptical of you.

1 Like

[quote=“dmm28,post:28,topic:10725”]
Just a quick interjection here. OP, When you ask if you making it to expert1 in 6 weeks is good, what do you expect for an answer exactly?

Obviously some people will say “wow that’s awesome!” and some people will be skeptical of your ability to progress and do the tricks flawlessly in that amount of time.

If your just looking for a pat on the back I would say go ask your friends!

If you want honest critisism from the folks on here why not post a video of you in action and then there can be an honest discusstion of wether your “good” or not.

The question YOU posted was a rather retorical/subjective question.

I think, you think it’s good and that you are good for progressing quickly, but maybe other people won’t think the same way you do. Don’t get mad because someone is skeptical of you.
[/quoteThat is very true but he did insult the OP by calling him arogant

agreed! It was uncalled for.

No i was more wondering where my placement as a player was I suppose. I mean I dont do tricks flawlessly because who honestly never makes a mistake even Andre in the Tutorials doesnt always land stuff. I was just wondering if it actually was around average to be where I was. I was in no way trying to be arrogant in asking and some of the tricks I actually just skipped because I had no interest. I skipping around and going to different websites to get different tricks.

You do realize we’re talkin about paul_nguyen?

haha nope I thought like everyone was now mad at me haha sorry.

for me its been seven months and my parents have told me i’m compatition ready,yes they know what compatition ready means,theyve seen andre,mikey,guy,ed haponik,and a bunch of others play on youtube.

my mom keeps pushing me to enter a competition too but im like “but MEHHHHHHM” lol
because I honestly think that I won’t even place >.>

Haha, yesterday my friend’s dad drove us to the contest, and I was the only one who was going to compete. Then, he made his son (Matt who is on this forum) and my other friend Cameron enter. It was fun. :slight_smile:

My mom wants me to comepte at PNWR. But I was like “Mom, Jensen is competing…”

maybe I shouldnt have call him arrogant, but atleast next time he wont brag the way he did.

But he really didn’t mean to brag. He was just trying to ask if he was progressing well, some people will say yes, some people will say no. Maybe you just took it wrong.

Yah I wasnt bragging at all.