Its like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Pme2odgiQ

Rebel YoYos production tell me what you guys think. More videos soon to come, come check me out at socal this saturday if you are in my region.

Really good video. My only complaint is that the trick quality degrades as the video progresses, making me lose interest.

That was Great! I Loved the Whole Thing!
But I would Seggest putting “Language Warning” Under the Video. :wink:

One of my favorite videos I’ve seen for a while. I love love love your style and some of the elements I was seeing in there. The quality was top notch too!

If you don’t mind my asking, what camera and editing software are you using?

i Don’t know the model but its a Cannon 17 mgpixel

Y is everyone so sensitive about language??

Cause there are younger kids on this website, and even though they will hear it in the everyday world, YYE wants to be able to provide an environment where kids can get away from it all and find a place where they can be free from the vulgarity in the world.
Makes a good place for kids to go to, as well as a place parents are comfortable letting their kids go to. Thus allowing more kids to get into yoyoing, which would eventually lead to spreading yoyoing around to many, and many more.

3 Likes

Word yo.

That’s awesome, love your style Dylan. What song is that?

That and… rap is so annoying it should be banned from the world. There I said it.

do it for the young ones!

omg dylan this is so minty fresh it stinks that u wont go 2 PNWR

Very true.

because 90 % of the people on this forum are, or act like they are 4

I’m with JG not so much cause of the people on the foruum being four but because they act like they are four thisa is a video about art and yoyoing not about the lyrics haha im sorry though next time i will put a content warning on the video haha I just didn’t think it was that big of a deal.