It is 2021 and One Drop

Which boggles my mind.

3 Likes

Yeah. I’ve worked with shops in the past that struggled to maintain much more generous tolerances

1 Like

OD bearing seats are so great. I got my panorama and it is glasss smooth but I can take off the bearing no problem.
Also can we talk about how OD yoyos dont ding as easy? Whats that all about!?!?

4 Likes

7075, baby

Agreed with @MarkD sometimes in the anodizing process, the metal can shrink more in some yo-yos/colorways. We have experienced the same as MarkD points out particularly in our Ibex (the gold colourway).

1 Like

No im talking about comparative to other brands. You drop another brand’s yoyo and its got dings and then you drop OD stuff and barely a scuff… Am I imagining that? Something to do with better quality aluminium maybe?

1 Like

I think they have softer ground there.

5 Likes

It’s the pyramatte finish. I’ve had OD yo-yos with this finish fall out of my lap and bounce and roll over concrete and get barely a mark.

5 Likes

Pyramatte is strong, but not indestructible. I have two Top Decks with impact damage that got past the ano in several places (not by me, by the prior owner). For even more durable yoyos, seek out their hardcoat throws.

2 Likes

Panorama.

5 Likes

Burnside 20/20 is too gud.

5 Likes

Those rims…@burnside

1 Like

I don’t understand why more people are not talking about this yoyo

2 Likes

I think it’s a bit like an Indian curry.
Without any prior knowledge of curry, just looking at it, it seems like a llama chewed up your lunch and spat it on some rice.
Don’t look great, but sink a curry and a few beers and you’ll be gobsmacked.
I’m definitely not saying the Burnside looks this way, it’s just an analogy.

I think this is my personal opinion on the Burnside. Without throwing it or trying before u buy it’s very hard to love something you don’t know.

2 Likes

I have the original burnside, I was trying to resist ordering a 20/20. You guys went and made me do it.

3 Likes

It’s too gud, I have 3

1 Like

yey, burnside shape doesn’t look very inspiring, but once u throw it, u know wuts gud!

3 Likes

Burnside 20/20

1 Like

I can’t comment on the og as I have never used but the bs 2020 is one of my favorites . I don’t think you will regret this one

2 Likes

I don’t know I like the shape personally .