Issues with Mtdodick33Fedor Purchas Sent payment and got no yoyo

This sellers sold me a yoyo for $50 dollars i sent funds and never recived yoyo. Please send my money back or the yoyo!

3 Likes

f and f or g and s?

His PayPal was Maxat Nazabayev do not send him funds.

F& F so no recourse only one i have had issues with this year.

How long has it been?
Did they send any tracking info?

I don’t think it’s ever funny when a trusting person gets screwed on a yoyo transaction. its sad…

That being said, I honestly feel that anybody dumb enough to use friends and family(when the other person is not a friend or family) is ‘Asking for possible trouble’ and should not whine about it when they get ‘Punked’.

Especially… especially, when the IRS posted up that they aren’t going to tax people on yoyo transactions, at least for the next year or so, unless you make a bundle. F and F is like carrying around a Fire Extinguisher when you go Surfing. <> The Fear of taxation is no more imminent than a fire starting in a bathtub.

Paypal is a Money moving service. they make it convenient to make transactions Worldwide. but they are not a Non Profit Business. They charge fees for their services.

PayPal offers the F&F option to help regular users save money by using friends and family when ‘You’ are dealing with friends and family.

if you read the ‘Conditions’ for using PayPal, they trust your honesty to make transactions ‘Honestly’.

People obviously abuse the F&F option full knowing that it offers NO Protection if a deal goes bad.

Play stupid games… win stupid prizes.

If you patronize a Business, play by the rules.

Eat at a Restaurant, pay for the food.

Take a Cab, pay for the ride.

Wanna go to the Show, pay to get in.

You want to use PayPal to make a deal, pay the Fees for services rendered, or Sing the Blues if your Deal falls in the toilet.

Again, sorry you got rooked… but look at the bright side, you could have paid $1319 for that New Yoyorecreation yoyo.

So… you at least didn’t get clobbered for Big Bucks.

Count your blessings and use Goods and Services when ‘Not’ dealing with friends and family.

PS…I know there are always at least a few people that might jump into a thread like this and say, ‘Well, I use friends and family all day long and I never had a problem’.

Nice to know that some people are totally willing to admit that they have no problem riding PayPal for Free and have no guilt about abusing the Service.

You Play… You Pay.

6 Likes

Couple of weeks.

Never shipped it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.